1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LumeDoll's 85cm (Usil)

Jul 3, 2013

1. Lumedoll has Usil for sale! He's 85cm. I can't wait to see everyones, I'm still working on getting mine.

2. I'm down to one more payment! Wooooo!

I was going to try and make him some clothes for when he arrives, but it turns out I'm crap without having the doll in hand. :P So he'll just have to wait a bit when he comes in, for some clothes.

3. I went nuts the moment I saw Usil. I would LOVE to get this guy but with the price tapping out near $1,500.00 I keep thinking wow, that's like three other regular sized dolls or a zillion other things. (I'm trying very hard to wait for Christmas and hoping and hinting) Then there is the fact that no one is making clothes for these big guys. I just got my 90cm AOD Yue and the poor guy is stuck in way too big toddler clothes so he's not just sitting there in his boxers. I really think that folks (ok me) would be more inclinded to buy the giants if there were clothes for them. I still remember the scramble for EID clothing before IH got off the pot and started making them.

4. Bahahahahaha! So true! The curse of buying a "new" size of doll.
      I like sewing for my boys... once I have a pattern made. Making one is a pain. :P
      But YAY! Big boys!

I got him paid off! Should only be a few weeks now. :)

5. I'm still working on my guy! I can't wait to see yours! What do you have in mind for him?!

6. Got a gallery post up of first photos! http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?587126-BIGigo-Lumedoll-Usil
      He's huge! Almost like lugging around a toddler. But without all the squirming and whining. And mess. XD

Edit to avoid a triple post:
      And he stands and SITS like a rock!
      He's easy to restring too. I unstrung him and moved his strings so that the knots are in his chest instead of his head.
      He points his feet very nicely, so getting pants (or in this case, shorts) on is easy!
      Shoes may be a problem. He's far too large for EID shoes. I may have to check into baby shoes for this guy.

Alright V chan, how close are you now?
      Someone has to chat with me here! :sorry

Need shoes? Make Flip-flops!
      [​IMG]
      Flip-flops! by aernath, on Flickr

7. aernath -I don't have an Usil, but am here to enjoy seeing yours! Those flip flops are so cool! I know what it's like to be in a thread with no one to chat with, so lonely:(.

Big Ichigo = awesome!

8. Awww! Thank you!
      I was going to have new spam to post for you, but by the time I get home these days, I just don't have the energy.
      So... some slightly older spam? lol

[​IMG]
      BIGIchigo - LumeDoll Usil by aernath, on Flickr

9. aernath -I don't care if it is old spam -he looks GREAT!!;)

10. Cute! I have a human version of Ada too! Ichigo is being pretty tolerant, yes?

11. Yes, this version of Ichigo is being very much Not a hot-head! lol Maybe he's matured... ;)

12. Like just a little more! I had to move so she's been working with me. she's awesome like that. XD I love your boy. Wish there were more around here

13. Yeah, I'd love to see others' interpretations of the sculpt! He's such a gorgeous creature, and can be many different people/characters.
      I hope you get yours paid off soon! Moving is always a pain, no matter how short or long the distance. I hope everything makes the move without getting broken or lost! And yes! Lume's terrific about payment plans! ^____^

More spam! He got some new eyes in today. 16mm Sands of Time from CandyKittensEmporium on etsy.
      I think these are The Ones!
      A few more pix in my Flikr.
      [​IMG]
      BigIchigo - LumeDoll Usil by aernath, on Flickr

Just a little more spam...
      Final shirt pattern done! If anyone's interested, I can mail you a copy. ^_^
      (A few more pix in my Flikr.)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3744/10369701793_963a30d99b_z.jpg
      BigIchigo - Lume Doll Usil by aernath, on Flickr

14. I love that shirt! I need a shirt. I got my boy and I have to put a photo up!

15. Soooo tall. To tall to find a girlfriend:lol:.
      But handsome!

16. ugh, I am really thinking hard about this boy, thanks to your incredible pictures aernath. But, which skin tone? And, what body part do I have to sell on the black market lol.
      I sold my Trinity, but it's a slow layaway, so I would have to layaway myself.
      I don't want NS or white, but don't really want a dark tan?? anybody??
      Also, what size wig for him? so lazy, don't like to do anything myself...

17. Oh yeah, wig. I made my own, but that's because he's got a huge noggin! lol About 11.5 inches. And making Wild-n-crazy fur wig is easy peasy. ^_^
      As for resin colors... I'd love a white one (Evil Ichigo), and a tan one (just Mr Handsome) at least.

18. They'll need their own room