1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onkani

Jun 27, 2013

1. :) You can leave any feedback for me here!

#1 Onkani, Jun 27, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    2. Onkani purchased a minifee Marcia head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Smooth transaction! Highly recommend her! Thanks!

3. Onkani purchased a WS Galena head from me. She was extremely prompt in paying (earlier than we had agreed upon) and her communications were always prompt and pleasant as well. She is a lovely, lovely international buyer. I'd gladly do business with her again.

4. I bought Soom Dia head from Onkani & arrived safely without any broken or lost, totally safe & nice
      She was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly. she's doing whatever i ask & very patient to me :fangirl:
      yes we have a problem with ems service but...
      I would be happy to deal with her again, because i already know that the ems service from Europe to Asia will takes more than a month plus it's sent during the holiday, but it's really good experience for me, Onkani please do not regret doing deal with me again
      Onkani is very recommended seller!

5. Onkani purchased a feeple Lora from me on layaway. She was in constant communication with me the whole time, and paid within the agreed upon time. Above all, she was very polite and pleasant.

6. Onkani bought my Soom Beryl MD head. She asked me for a layaway on which we agreed very fast. All payments had been send on time or early. Communication was wonderful and friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer.:aheartbea

7. Onkani bought a Dollheart hat from me. She payed the item quickly, the communication was great, she also let me know when she got the package. She's a friendly buyer too, it's a pleasure to do business with her! ^^

8. I brought a Soom Vesuvia tail from Onkani! She was an absolute dream to deal with! Constant polite and clear communication throughout the transaction! The tail arrived incrediblly well packed in pellets, bubble wrap and a strong shipping box. Very fast postage too! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her to anyone at all! She's fantastic! Thank you for allowing me to get the tail to make my dream doll complete! <3

9. I purchased a Dollmore Eva Louise head with a stunning custom face up from Onkani. From start to finish it was an excellent transaction, and I could not be happier. I hope to buy from her again. :aheartbea

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a CW Soom Super Gem female body from Onkani and everything went well! She packed the body very securely, and it was shipped fast! I’d definitely recommend them and do business with her again.

11. Transaction went smoothly. Everything came as promised! Communication is fast!

12. Onkani bought a Limhwa Half-Elf head from me on layaway. Communication was excellent and she made her payments as promised. We had a little miscommunication about customs, but we worked it out. Onkani is lovely to work with.

13. I recently bought an Ezra Miller minime Head from Onkani. ^_^ It was a great transaction, she always replied promptly, and was very friendly and kind. Shipping was incredibly quick, she sent the head within hours of me sending payment! He arrived perfectly, definitely the best packing job I’ve ever seen. :) I highly recommend Onkani as a seller, and would be happy to buy from her again! :)

14. Onkani bought a pair of Iplehouse EID hands from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and very good communication. Highly recommended ! :)

15. I had my best transaction with Onkani ever! I bought a F65 Lora head from her, and saying "it is a breeze" is an understatement :) I only waited one day for her reply, she is so nice, answered my questions and then sent the head right away after I gave payment to her. With Onkani's promptness and some luck on the side, it only took a week for a cross-continent shipping! I can't believe it at first! The package is securely packed and contains a wig and pair of eyes; I'm overwhelmed with the freebies! That is so nice of her. She truly cares for her customers. I'll definitely recommend her to anyone and won't hesitate to do deals with her again. Thank you so much! :D

16. I bought a Soom Super Gem body from Onkani and the whole transaction was perfect! She helped me pick which shipping was best and the body was shipped with lightning speed and arrived incredibly fast despite being an international package. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a seller! <3

17. I purchased a Soom Cass Rhapsody and body from @Onkani and she kept in constant communication throughout a very unfortunate shipping delay. After we had both almost lost hope, the doll arrived in a beat up box but she was packaged so well that she made it in great condition. We were both very relieved. I would recommend her as a seller!

18. I bought a Pygmalion Doll Ha head from Onkani. She's a great seller, communication was perfect and she's very friendly. She packaged the doll very carefully and sent it fast. I highly recommend her. Thanks for the smooth transaction ^^

19. I bought an Iplehouse SID new body from Onkani on layaway. The transaction went very smoothely, she agreed on a layaway payment plan that suited me and shipped the body out next day. She kindly agreed to unassemble the body and send it in a little box, and wrapped every single piece extremely well! The shipping box was hard and solid and had a little handler, so it was easy to carry. Onkani had extremely good communication with me through out the whole sale, kept an eye on a tracking together with me, Onkani was super polite and nice, and I highly recommend her as an international seller!

20. I bought an Iplehouse SID female new body from Onkani . The transaction went very smoothly, she was very helpful and answered immediately, shipping was fast. Packing was perfect, box and everything undamaged. She sent documents in separate letter, package was market as gift and first time without my personal visit at custom.
      From trade begging, there were extremely good communication through out the whole sale, she kept an eye on a tracking, she is polite and nice, and I highly recommend her as an international seller! Thanks for the smooth transaction.