1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld L-type Girls Discussion

Jun 23, 2013

1. Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a thread for Leekeworld big girls but couldn't find any. I'm planning to pre-order a L-type Arien ... she is a limited re-release, she is an old Dollga sculpt I believe. I also need to find out more about the L-type girl body and the new glamour body. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!! :D

2. Hi, I will have an Leekeworld Arien but not on a Glamour body, I am planning it on an L type girl body. I'll be buying clothes from Ajumapama, hoping the size will be right. I'll buy a pair of shoes from Leekeworld LS-273 as well.

3. I ordered my Arien on the L-type girl body. The glamour body is a bit too busty for the character I have in mind, and I find the L-type body beautifully sculpted, and very natural looking!! I also ordered 3 Leeke wigs and a pair of Leeke shoes :D So excited for my new girl!!!!!!

4. Which shoes did you buy for her? What color wig? What character will she have? Have you bought it with faceup or without? What dresses are you planning / designing for her? I am curious how she will look. Does she have a name already? :)

5. I bought these shoes in white - http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=731&B_catalog_num=29
      I already have them in black and the fit is amazing! I also bought 2 art wigs - this one and this one.
      and 1 limited colour wig, it's not on their website anymore.
      I bought her without face up, I'll do her face up myself, with freckles ^^ I make all my girls' dresses myself. She will have strapless corset style dresses with co-ordinating bonnets. Her name will be Abigail or Abby in short :)
      Have you ordered your Arien already?

6. Yes, I did!! :D My Arien will be called Colette. She will have Safrindoll eyes but I'll have to order 18mm or 20mm for her. Which size fits better. Her hair will be light brown, I like baby brown and sandy brown colors, but Luts has Cream color which also intrigues me. I eagerly await photos of Abby, I am curious how different the girls will turn out to be when ready! :D I hope the body will pose well too.

7. I'm jealous of your Ariens, I wanted her but didn't have a job when she was available. I am getting a Noella, though, when I get paid next week. I don't really care for the L type or Glamour bodies, though. Do you fine people have any other dolls you can compare the resin against for matching? I'm curious to see if the recent batches of dolls match the ones from the end of last year that were very similar in color to Impldoll and 5Star Doll. Also, post pictures of your girls! I adore the Arien sculpt, I hope I can find one on the Marketplace when I have some extra money!

8. I caved and ordered Noella!!!!! The open eyed one. I had to get Arien a sister :D

9. Sailorchiron: I have Fairyland normal skin and white skin BJDs to compare with and also waiting for a pureskin normal VOLKS Charlotte. I'll post photos as soon as my Colette arrives.
      Hypercurve: Congratulations! What would be Noella's name and character? Luckily I won VOLKS in my closet room Charlotte, her name will be Sophie, and She will be the sister of my Colette. :D

10. Reviving this thread since Leeke will be rereleasing their dolls this winter for a short time. I'm finally going to be ordering Ojallin :D I've wanted her ever since I got into this hobby. Just love her cute face! Not sure what skin color to get her in....I'm thinking normal skin. I've already ordered clothes from rrabbit. Anyone else getting Leeke girls later this year?

11. Hello! Im ordering a Leeke Arien head for the limited pre order.
      I plan to make her into a hybrid. Does anyone have advice on what bodies might work best?
      Thanks! :)

12. I have ordering a Noella Sleeping eyes, she looks so lovely~

13. I ordered my Arien head. I'm pretty sure the wait will be torturous though since she's my first BJD. Still, super-excited!

14. I got Colette's face up ready. Here is a little spam of her:
      [​IMG] Colette by Gigiholy, on Flickr

15. She is so pretty Gigi Holy. I really like the way you styled her.

16. She has such a sweet face, Gigi!

17. Will volks sdgr clothes fit leekeworld l type body female?

18. Reviving this thread!!!!!!

My girls are almost complete ... I just need to put some eyelashes on them :)
      here are my Leeke sisters Ava and Aliana :D

[​IMG]

19. Also reviving this thread. Here is my arien :) This mold is so underrated :)

[​IMG]