1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sidroq

Jun 10, 2013

1. Starting this in advance of using the Marketplace, just so it's here.

2. I bought a Dollheart Black Fer from sidroq. Communication was prompt, friendly and she shipped right away, making my Soah very happy. I'd highly recommend transacting with her. Cheers! :goldstar

3. I purchased two pairs of shoes from sidroq and had an impeccable experience. She was responsive, helpful, and straight to the point. She reminded me to get back to her when I dropped the ball and forgot to respond to PMs. The package arrived well-packed and intact.

4. sidroq bought a Fairyland body from me. She is smart, kind and superfast with the payment. Thanks!!!! ^^

5. Sidroq joined my Camellia Dynasty GO and was fast with communication and paid promptly as well :) thank you so much for joining my GO :)

6. Sidroq bought the Obsidius sword and sword hand from me. Communication was super friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks so much again!

7. I traded my LTF Bisou for sidroq's limhwa body.
      The transaction was smooth and body was sent out very fast.
      Highly recommended as a trading partner!
      Thank you so much!

8. sidroq bought some mako eyes from me and she was super sweet to deal with :) She even sent me a picture of the eyes in her doll <3

9. Sidroq bought a shirt from me and everything went very smoothly. Quick to reply and pay and I would most certainly sell to her again.
      She even sent me a picture of her doll wearing the shirt. <3 It's so good to know the things you sell go to a good home. ^_^

10. Just received some beautiful Iplehouse lingerie from Sidroq and couldn't be happier. She answered all questions quickly and was super nice, I recommed her highly :D

11. This sweet lady sold me a LittleFee Bisou, and included extras! I LOVE my little Carolyn! Thanks so much! :aheartbea :sumomo:

12. I purchased a Fairyland Multihead Ante head from sidroq. She let me have her on layaway, and when I was done paying her, she shipped within hours! My little head arrived today ad she is beautiful! Thank!
      Great communication, super fast shipping, and very much willing to work with my pay schedule. Would definitely do business with sidroq again!

13. Purchased Claude the addiction fullset from Sidroq and had a great experience. Would definitely buy from again. Item was well packaged and came with extras.

14. Purchased a wig & it arrived quickly, well packaged, & exactly as described. She even upgraded the shipping because she wasn't able to get to the post office that day, but went the next. Something she didn't have to do, but was extremely nice of her. Would definitely do business with again. :)

15. I received a beautiful Leekeworld wig from this seller today. Well packed and shipped quickly, I love it! Nice person to deal with, thank you. Hope to deal with you again.

16. I participated in sidroq's Leekeworld GO and she was wonderful to work with. Great communication, quick shipping, and my wig arrived safe and sound. I would definitely do business with her again!

17. I participated in sidroq's Leekeworld GO, and she was a dream to work with. Communication was prompt and clear, shipping was quick (even with it being international!), and everything arrived safe and sound (though I almost missed the eyes, hiding in bubble wrap as they were :sweat). Would definitely do business with her again. :)

18. I also participated in her Leekeworld GO, and everything went well. She had good communication and kept us properly updated on our order's status, shipped quickly, and packed everything well. It all arrived in perfect condition exactly when I expected it to. I would definitely be willing to do business with her again.

19. ~~ Took Place in my MAY'14 Dollmore GO, Paid on time, GREAT communication, Wonderful to work with ! ~~