1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RetroSpective

Jun 9, 2013

1. Please leave your feedback for me here~
      Thank you! :3

2. RetroSpective bought a couple MSD dresses ffrom me and was a pleasure to work with! She paid really quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks again, darlin'

3. Bought a dollzone moment-ji from RetroSpective, very easy transaction! One of the fastest I've had lol shipped as soon as my payment cleared and he arrived super fast! He's an absolute cutie and exactly what I was expecting.

I'd definitely do business again and would recommend Retro to anyone! ;3

4. I purchased a denim dress from RetroSpective and it was a pleasure. It was a smooth transaction and I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much!

5. RetroSpective bought a wig from me. She was friendly, payment was fast and she even let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks! :)

6. I did a wig trade with Retrospective - she's nice and reliable person, everything went fast, communications was fast and nice, I will definitely deal with her again! Thank you for the trade, Dear! :)

7. I sold my Soony and did a partial trade with Retrospective and she was a pleasure to deal with! She shipped her item when she said that she would and informed me of Soony's arrival promptly! She was so enthusiastic throughout and I could really tell she's going to a great new home. Would gladly deal with again :]

Enjoy her! :D

~Shanah

8. RetroSpective bought a Leeke wig from me and the transaction was flawless! Excellent buyer and would be happy to do business with again!

9. I bought a pair of MSD leggings from RetroSpective and transaction went smoothly. The item was well packed and shipped out quickly, I also got a small freebie from her. I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again. Thanks!

10. I did a trade with RetroSpective and it was a total pleasure! Quick shipping, lovely communication and she included cute little extra gifts!! Thank you dear, awesome doing business with you. :D

11. I bought a mini shopping cart from RetroSpective.
      It came in 2 days and it was very well packed.
      Perfect transaction! :fangirl:

12. I bought a aod head form RetroSpective she so nice and told me when she ship it out happy with my order and very will pack :)

13. RetroSpective and I have traded doll wigs and the transaction was pleasant, prompt and the item was packed so nicely. :) I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again!

Thanks so much!

14. Bought a SP Emily Tan head from RetroSpective and everything went smooth and fast! Superb packaging and fast ship out!
      Wonderful and fast in PM. Would recommend and return to you again.
      Thank you so much for the transaction!

15. RetroSpective commissioned me to paint a doll for her, she was lovely to deal with and I hope to paint for her again <3

16. I bought a msd hoodie and everything was perfect. Shipped out super quick, it is super cute.
      Thank you.

17. Great person to work with! She is kept good communication throughout the process!

18. Retro was kind enough to do a partial trade with me for a MNF B-line Body. She was so lovely to work with, and
      shipped the package to me super quick! The body was in great condition, exactly how she had described it.
      Thank you <3

19. Bought a Resinsoul MSD body from RetroSpective. Communication was quick and she was very pleasant to work with! The body arrived extremely well packaged and neat. Thank you, it truly was a pleasure!

20. I bought a pair of MSD jeans from RetroSpective. She was wonderful to work with and very friendly. The jeans were shipped promptly and arrived well packaged in great condition. I definitely recommend her. Thanks again for a great transaction!