1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ladicius

Jun 8, 2013

1. I put a global evaluation, otherwise I am going to post 500 messages ! xD

Over two years, I bought seven dolls from Ladicius; they were all sent very quickly, perfectly protected, and perfectly in compliance with the description. All the transactions are perfect !

Ladicius makes up all my dolls ; I don't know any more exactly how many times I called on to her services, but I know that that makes a lot ! x)
      And everything was always perfect.

In conclusion, she's an adorable, reliable person, to whom have can always rely !

2. Hi! I sold Ladicius a Minifee body and the transaction was fantastic! She responded quickly to emails, paid promptly, and is a wonderful person! I definitely would work with her again :aheartbea.

3. Hello! I sold a Migidoll Cho head on a Little Monica A Type body.
      The transaction was quick and smooth.
      the Communication was perfect, she responded quickly to e-mails and any of my questions.
      She i such a kind,patient and wonderful person. I would love to make business as a seller or a buyer in the future again with her.:D Thank you!

4. Ladicius bought a mnf head from me
      She was wonderful to work with very friendly.
      I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

5. Ladicius bought a Heliot head from me. The payment was super fast, and she is really a sweet person to deal with. Would highly recommend her :)

6. [h=2]I bought a Fairyland Minifee Shiwoo [/h][h=2] Great communication, quick delivery, very cute ♥ [/h]

7. I bought an Iplehouse JID Ryan from Ladicius. Great communication. The doll arrived quickly and as described. :)

8. I sold some Soom Teenie Gem parts to Ladicius. She paid lightning fast, and responded qick to my PM´s. She also let me know immediately when the parts arrived. Thank you!

9. I bought a Migidoll Cho head from the lovely Ladicius. She was incredibly helpful to a first time buyer like me and I'd really recommend her as a seller. The shipping was very quick and the head was packaged perfectly. I'm incredibly happy with my Cho. Thank you very much! ^.^

10. I bought an amazing customized Chrom from Ladicius!! She was excellent to deal with. She helped me figure out how to track the package in English and made sure it arrived safely to me. The doll is the most beautiful Chrom I have ever seen. She is extremely talented. I am looking forward to buying more dolls from her in the future!!! Thank you Ladicius!!!

11. I sold a modded f60 chloe head to Lad and they were very fast to pay ^_^
      Great communication and let me know when the head arrived~

Thank you!!

12. I bought a Delf Shine head from Lad. Shipping was quick and the price was very reasonable! I'm so pleased :D.

13. I bought a Dollmore Narsha and a Crobidol Lance from Ladicius. She was excellent to deal with. My Narsha is now my favorite doll ever!! The painting Ladi did on both dolls is exquisite. I am looking forward to buying more dolls from Ladi in the future!!! Thank you Ladicius!!!

14. I did a partial trade with Ladicius, my Shushu head + $$ for her Pipos Baby Cheshire. The trade went very smoothly, she posted him very quickly and we both received our items in good time (save for a bit of a postcode mix when the Cheshy got here but that was sorted quickly too!). I would happily trade with her again and highly recommend her to all, thanks :)

15. Bought a seorin head from Lad, was wrapped up really great. They were wonderful, and helped me when I had a tracking issue. Perfect seller.

16. Lad bought a Minifee Mirwen head from me! Prompt payment, excellent communication and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Highly recommended!!!

17. I sold a KDF Bory to Ladicius, transaction was fantastic, she paid for the doll the same day and let me know when it arrived. Definitely recommend, awesome buyer!

18. I sold my NS Aphan girl to Ladicius. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt, and she also let me know the day it arrived. Thanks so much again!

19. I sold an Pukifee SP with custom faceup To Ladicius. We had good communication and she let me know when she arrived. it was a pleasent transaction. I would recommend her and would happily trade with Ladicious again. Thanks so much sherbet.