1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wilhelm head for Chicline body by MuisjePop

May 29, 2013

1. Since I'm getting questions in the Fairyland Chicline discussion thread, I'm starting a discussion thread for the head I made to fit on the Fairyland boy Chicline body.

Meet Wilhelm:
      [​IMG]
      arrival of cast Wilhelm head by muizenstaartje, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      arrival of cast Wilhelm head by muizenstaartje, on Flickr

I haven't posted much information about this head here at DoA yet, because I'm waiting for two heads to return from a face-up artist (I can't do face-ups myself right now. :( )

The WIP thread (how he was made) at the Joint: click
      He takes the same size wig and eyes as Chicline heads do.

You can discuss Wilhelm here and ask questions, (but remember that sales should be promoted and discussed in the subforums dedicated to sales.)
      Have fun! ^_^

2. Two of my Wilhelm heads arrived after going away for a beauty treatment by Hasel.

[​IMG]
      Wilhelmface-up by muizenstaartje, on Flickr

I have more pictures of the face-upped heads in my Flickr (follow the link under the pic.)

3. wow I really like your head :) Do you think he would fit on a MSD resinsoul body?

4. This head is absolutely charming! I wish I had a C-Line body to put it on ;D

5. The head fits on the neck of a girl ResinSoul body, but it doesn't look good. The head is very small. Even the Chicline heads are pin-headed for their own bodies and I used the same proportions for the Wilhelm head to make sure he looks good next to Chicline dolls.
      I'm not sure if the head will look good on a Dollmore 16" Fashion Doll body, because that body is a bit larger than the Chicline body.

6. That head is truly amazing! Would it fit on a SD-body, I would have bought it by now ;)

7. well RS does have a 40 cm body with really small heads... like Lu and another but they are mostly females ;.; I wish I could find a CHicline body though

8. I have RS Yao and I think it's the same body except for the fantasy legs. I too wish for a Chicline body. XD In the Chicline discussion thread someone mentioned that Fairyland has said that they won't discontinue the Chiclines for now, but can't say when they will start selling them again.
      Chiclines do pop up for sale in the MP now and then, though. A WTB thread may help you find a body.

9. I hope the contest winner likes their prize. :D

Meanwhile I've made a video:
      [video=youtube_share;5XVyjlQB-L0]http://youtu.be/5XVyjlQB-L0[/video]

I’ve been asked how to put a Wilhelm head on a Fairyland Chicline body. This video shows how to remove a Fairyland Chicline head and the head connector. After removing the head connector piece, putting the Wilhelm head on is easy. Removing the Wilhelm head and putting the Chicline head back on is done just as fast.

10. *Jumps around grinning* – that would be me. I'm really looking forward to getting him – thanks so much for offering him as a prize.

11. Congrats. I like your entry.
      Hopefully you'll be able to get a body for him. With some luck Fairyland will sell Chicline bodies in the near future, but meanwhile the head is good to practise tiny face-ups on.

12. Thank you! And his will be the smallest face-up I have ever done myself - I'm looking forward to it!

13. Sorry for the double post but he's HERE!

Even without a body or face up, his character just leaps out at you.

And I'm sure this pairing isn't what Muisje intended, but I had to post this pic to show how cute he looks with my Soom minigem (barbie size)

[​IMG]
      IMG_4969 by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

I'm thrilled with him Muisje - thanks again for offering him as a prize

14. Wow! I want him even more now!

15. Thanks, Tide N Thyme. It's the first Wilhelm owner picture I got to see. (Other than my own, that is. ;) )
      It's an interesting pairing. I hope you'll be able to find a body for him soon.

16. <grins> In that case here's another photo. Still just a candid shot and this wig hides his eyes, but you get at least an idea of his handsome features.

[​IMG]
      IMG_4947a by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

17. So I've not been able to order a chicline body for him, but I have some older dolls out of storage and with and extra neck connector he now has a temporary body, albeit in 1/6 scale. The body is a 12 inch goodreau Hint body -

[​IMG]
      IMG_5801 by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

Still need a face up, but that's going to have to wait until the weather's a bit better here

18. I need a head about that size.. but i need a female.. mature female... a little bigger then chicline.. Any ideas?

19. I'm having great difficulty ordering this head today. None of my usual passwords are working to try to check out of Storenvy and when I try to reset my password, I don't get the email message to change it. I've checked my spam folder and requested the password change multiple times. Is anyone else having trouble?