1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHigh Studio 14cm: Gaia, Velenia, Feilene, Nox, Nero, Ilonia, Elvenia, Elvene

Apr 27, 2013

1. (Copied from Rosslyn's post, which was pushed from first-post to further down by a thread merge)

Thanks to the change in On-Topic Criteria, the 14cm fairies currently released by DHS are all on Topic so far!

Sculpts so far: Gaia, Velenia, Feilene, Nox, Nero, Ilonia, Elvenia, Elvene, and any others? Who do you have?

DreamHigh Studio Website

We don't have a Database thread yet, anyone want to make one?

Discuss! Keep pics to one per post please.

-----------------------

my post:

I'm particularly interested in the two "dark" ones, Nero and Nyx. Are they both grey? The pix look like different shades of grey, so can't be sure.

And how is the glow-in-dark quality holding up over time for the Feilenes?

2. wilkies, your's is beautiful! I haven't seen the dark ones anywhere =(

3. [​IMG][/URL] Maia and Taygeta sing to the last flower in the wheelbarrow garden by GJOYful Bears Photos, on Flickr[/IMG]

I have Nero and Feilene, mine are both girls I call them Maia (feilene) and Taygeta (nero). They're absolutely beautiful. Glow in the dark is really lovely on feilene. I asked for my Nero without glow in the dark eyes as I thought red glowing eyes would be scary lol. They are really special dolls I would definitely recommend them :) There's lots more pics of them I've taken and they're on flickr but I don't think I can post more than one at a time so I've chosen this one...

4. Thanks to the change in On-Topic Criteria, the 14cm fairies currently released by DHS are all on Topic so far!

Sculpts so far: Gaia, Velenia, Feilene, Nox, Nero, Ilonia, Elvenia, Elvene, and any others? Who do you have?

DreamHigh Studio Website

We don't have a Database thread yet, anyone want to make one?

Discuss! Keep pics to one per post please.

5. Yay for these fairies being on topic! :D I have an Elvenia (girl body) on order. Donny quoted me 50 working days (or maybe earlier). ;)
      I'm so excited! I fell in love with her face, that smile makes me smile too. :D

6. Great that I found this thread! And a nice coincidence since I got my Velenia in the mail today. She's sooo cute!

[​IMG]

Here she is asking when she is going to get some clothes. :)

Her wig falls off quite often, though, any ideas how to keep it in place?

7. She is cute, elonni! :) Have you tried a silicone wig cap to keep her wig on? Or some grippy tape (I'm sure it has a more technical name but that's what I think of it as, it's a bit like valcro but specifically for holding the doll's wigs on)

8. I've got a Gaia on order-- :fangirl:

Just realized I started this in the non-Asian subforum - but Donny is from Indonesia, so I'd better move this to the Asian - Tiny subforum!

EDIT: After moving this to Asian, checked for other threads, and so had to merge it with Rosslyn's slightly-later-started thread for all the fairies. Took your title, Rosslyn, as it was more complete! Sorry that the earlier posts from this thread pushed yours down! Would you mind if I copied the text from your initial post into the new top one?

9. I've got Gaia on order too
      AmayaBambi, I highly recommend the glow in the dark 14cm fairies . The are truly magic. I have a Feilene and she is by far my ultimate favourite.
      will post some pics soon to share the magic

10. Glow in the dark pics of my DHS Feilene (Faye)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a few piece of info about the glow:
      the glow gets brighter the more light Feilene has previously received. It does not have to be sunlight or UV to do the trick (^_^).
      The glow does go on and on and on an on (all night long)

11. Oh my gosh! I love Gaia, and I might have to order one of the glow in the dark ones too!

12. AmayaBambi you're in luck, with Gaia you get both: Gaia glows in the dark :D They are truly magic

13. Oh, no problem! Go ahead and copy/paste! Thanks for merging stuff so more people can find this topic!

YAY, piccies!

14. PrincessR ~ wow those photos are amazing! How ever did you manage to take such clear and beautiful photos of her in the dark like that and still pick up the glow? I've tried and my camera won't focus :(

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy week by the way :) From Taygeta, me and the rest of the fairy family :)
      Taygeta:
      [​IMG][/URL] Taygeta the Earthen Keeper by GJOYful Bears Photos, on Flickr[/IMG]

15. That resin color looks great "in person"! You can really see the translucence. I am waiting for a gaia and fidgeting like crazy about it. Can anyone post pics of their fairy next to some common household things so those waiting on our first can get a bett
      er idea of scale?

16. I'm wondering if these delicate little fae are going to make my RS Pixiu dragon-boy look like a T.Rex next to them!

Oh, bought an Ilonia from the MP - should be in transit now!