1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Monthly Fairy 10cm Discussion Part 1

May 12, 2013

1. http://peakswoods.net/shop/step0.php?b_code=B20130506105047&c_code=C20130506105125
      Noticed these little cuties haven't had their own thread made yet; thought I'd help out!
      These are the updated and jointed versions of Peakswoods Monthly Fairies, 10cm with white skin as the only option. Each has their own set of clothes and headcaps shaped like the elements or weather they represent and you can pick whichever you want for whatever fairy. I think they've got a lot of character and are very special; let's welcome them!

...Mod Notes....

Peak's Woods Website: http://peakswoods.net/index.php

[Size Info]
      ???Height : 10cm
      Eye size : 8mm?
      Circumference of head : 3.8 (inch) ?
      Width of shoulders : 2.2cm
      Length of arm (without hand) : 3cm
      Length of leg (without foot) : 3.5cm
      Circumference of chest : 4.5cm
      Circumference of waist : 5.7cm
      Circumference of hips : 6cm
      Length of foot : 1.4cm

Peakswoods Monthly Fairy 10cm Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...akswoods-Monthly-Fairy-10cm-Discussion-Part-1

2. they are so funny. I like leonardo and woody best, love the wigs too, but they aren't for sale,
      but on etsy you can get those kind of wigs they are fake fur...........I see that when you buy and outfit it says outfit cape legwarmers and hat perhaps they mean the hair? but some have hats and hair so I guess you just can't see the other hats?
      the headpieces are great, would love to have more for one doll, like for woody the wood is great but I also like the flower from another doll and the fire and the lightning........I guess they are pukipuki size , I do love the belly's...........stop I don't want to buy, I have four dolls comming......I guess because they are basic they won't be limited....so I have time to think about them :)

3. I have woody, and he came with the stump head but not a regular head cap so he cannot wear a wig. They are cute but I think I like the girly fairies better. They didnt have them when I got woody.

4. Yeah I noticed some of them are new. I think it's neat that you get to chose whatever head cap you want for your fairy; that's options at their finest! But I'm with Wilkies on this, the wigs should totally be available; you'd think there'd be a fullset option. Still, I like that you can get a majority of the stuff they're showing and that the event donates some of its proceeds to charity, that is just so nice.

5. The wigs are available under 'wigs' and the outfits too....I think its great this way because instead of being stuck with a fullset, you can choose the wig and the outfit from any fairy.
      I really like Rain, but I'd get her blank....I think.
      The one thing holding me back is the white skin.....ehn.....I'm not wild about white skin.....:(

6. Kinda sucks that's the only option, yeah. :T I rather like some of their blushing, especially on the blue ones.

7. I am a dork. I just realized this is the remade fairies. I have the old off topic fairies. Makes sense now duh. lol These are strung unlike the old unstrung fairies.

8. Hello, fellow Californian! º 3º
      I like the unjointed fairies too, they look like they're little statues that belong in a larger doll's bedroom!

9. Just a note on PW white--it's often a nice creamy pink white, rather than a chalk white, and it's usually not totally pale. Plus, it stays really nice throughout the years and doesn't tend to green at all. In my experience, it mellows softly, too. I'm really excited to see this size, and have two of these guys on order already.

You should be able to swap the heads from the older figures onto the new articulated bodies, too, which I think is awesome. This should provide some additional expressions for articulated doll play, since they all look sort of related. :) I'm just excited to see this size! Yay!

10. Ooh, that's good to know. Who did you order? I really want to get Moonie because he's my monthly doll and coco rain because he's adorable~

11. Moonie is the cutest and also just happens to be my monthly doll. I love the way his lips are sculpted. Very moe!! :nosebleed

12. I can't decide which one I want D:

13. uuuugh I'm kind of thinking of getting one now. I wasn't going too even though I think they're all adorable, but then I had to see which one is my month...and now I want him. I was going to order a FOB head anyway...might as well go for broke.

14. xKelpiex, there's only one solution in your case: GET THEM ALL!

15. No money ;.; I'm getting one with my b-day money, but other than that finances are super tight right now or else I'd get three. If they stay out long enough, I will totally be buying more than one in the future, though :'D

16. >:I Grrr, money. *shakes fist* I hope you get the one you want then! I think they'll be basic which is great, gives us all time to slowly collect them.

17. I picked up a Shooting Star at a con this week-end. She is so adorable! I hope to get a pic when I get my camera back...

18. Lucky you! :D Shooting Star is such a cutie. <3

19. I wanted to go to that con so bad omg, but I would have bought alllll the fairies. With non existent money, haha. Shooting star was on my want list, too, I would love to see some pics. And of the packaging as well!

20. Here's a link to my photos in the Gallery, and a sneak peek of one of the group photos:
      [​IMG]
      All three babies. by alington, on Flickr

I ordered Coco Rain and Moonie, my two favorites, and they came really quickly. They must have sent their samples. AND they sent me Cloonie Coon as an extra, OMG! I also ordered Fiona's and Bow Jiang's outfits, and two wigs.

BTW--they fit Wilde Imagination Amelia Thimble clothing perfectly. I had a few outfits on hand, which I'd gotten for a Pukifee, which turned out to be a little snug on her. But perfect for these guys.