1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Krot Discussion

May 9, 2013

1. I know it may seem a little soon starting this thread, but as the limited Krot Arie and Krot Kete will be available soon (which i'm hoping i will be lucky enough to get hold of) and the pre-orders will be sometime this year, i thought that it would be loverly to see pictures of peoples Krots when they are available and i know some that already have krots from the LDoll Festival last year. So please post your beautiful Krots here :).

2. I have been waiting for someone to start this thread XD. I can contribute! Here is my first Këte in candy pink, Lili:

[​IMG]
      Lili by Kaede_, on Flickr

3. Oh she's gorgeous kaede, i love her too bits :aheartbea thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Lili :)

4. Thank you sushi77! And here is the other one I have, Vivi. They are twins ^^. I'll try to take some new pictures of them today when light gets a bit better.

[​IMG]
      May I introduce... by Kaede_, on Flickr

5. Just beautiful :). They really are a couple of cuties :aheartbea.

6. This is starting to feel silly but I guess I'll post at least one more picture XD. Hopefully in time there will be more pictures and more people talking here.

[​IMG]

7. I don't think it is silly, I appreciate seeing your wonderful photos. I have been waiting and waiting for these dolls since I first caught a glimpse of them and I am hoping to be able to get one when they do become available. Seeing them in your photos just makes me want one of my own even more. They appear to be all I thought they would be with face-ups, so post pics all you want-I will enjoy them. Thanks.

8. I'm writing this as i'm wondering whether anyone has heard anything new about when the limited Krots will be going on sale? i keep looking back to DOD's website, blog, and flickr everyday to see if anythings on there, but to no avail :(. I'm desperate to know when they will be available!!

9. Thank you so much for encouragement! I guess I'll keep posting pictures for everyone who watches this thread. It's not like there's yet buch of other people with these dolls out there. But hopefully that'll change soon!

I haven't heard anything new :/. I keep my eyes open and check their flickr etc every now and then. I would love to see some pictures of their face-ups and clothes already.

OK one more! Next time it'll be new photos I promise ^^. I just my girls so much!

[​IMG]

10. Beautiful kaede keep them coming :)

11. Grrrr, found you here! My heart is melting each time I see them and my patience is fading away every time I open DD blog and see no news :doh

12. :lol:I know the feeling, the wait is killing me too!! The amount of times i've checked the DOD's flickr photostream and website :lol:

13. Hhhhhh, I do it several times a day :doh (almost every hour, to be honest, but don't tell anyone :lol:)

14. what wonderful photos - please do keep posting! Love these little ones <3

15. I don't suppose anyone has heard any new news about the Krots? as i thought that they were going to be realised in October, but...... nothing :(

16. Hi there! Totally with you&#8230; Just saw a pic on Flickr by Plume Blanche, the lady that makes the clothes for them, saying (again&#8230;) that Krot is coming very-very soon&#8230; The picture is from yesterday&#8230; Good luck to us both and tons of patience...

17. Hiya,

We posted a picture on flickr yesterday (and the blog, and facebook). We are releasing 10 OOAK Krot in tan, with a lottery system!
      Our factory is currently casting our prototypes for the pre-order. We will keep you informed about this soon, but Krot preorder will be after the Appi Meël one!

&#9829;

18. OMG!!:D i've just seen the new limited Krots and i am in love :aheartbea. It really was worth the wait!! i really hope i'm lucky enough to win one of these little beauties!! I'm after a little Arie :fangirl:.

19. So excited for them! They're all extremely cute <3
      I hope I'll be lucky enough to win one :D

20. We are editing the last photos and working on the website!
      Remember that all doll comes with the both faceplates, even if you want an Ärie, you can try your chance with Këte and switch faceplates at home!!