1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Twilighterleah

May 4, 2013

1. Hello :)
      If I have worked with you in any way, please place your feelings about it below! :aheartbea

2. I bought twilighterleah's CP Delf Lishe on layaway and the transaction was very pleasant. She shipped her promptly and she was well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again~

3. I purchased a Minifee from Twilighterleah and the transaction was flawless with great communication, super fast shipping and doll as described. I highly recommend her and hope to deal with her again.

4. I bought an Iplehouse Ryan from Twilighterleah and everything was great! She was wonderful to work with, great communication and friendly. She sent the package super fast and gave me freebies as well. I would do business with her anytime! Thank you!

5. I bought a dollfie dream Yukino from Twilighterleah and she had great communication and she was very nice and understanding. Shipping was fast and I hope to do buisness with her again in the future. Thanks again.:)

6. I had a great transaction with Twilighterleah. I bought Soom Appini sleeping head. ♥
      The communication was very nice and lovely. The head was well packed and I´m so happy with my new girl. ^^♥

7. I bought a Leeke World 7-8 Long Blond wig from Twilighterleah and the transaction was perfect! She was absolutely wonderful to talk to, and extremely fast. The wig even came with a cute little hair clip! Unfortunately it came a little tangled, but I planned on cutting it for my new boy anyways so it's not a problem at all. I'd definitely buy from her again anytime!

8. I bought a wig from Twilighterleah and everything couldn't have gone better! She shipped the day after I paid and was really nice and friendly. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! <3

9. Bought an outfit set from Twilighterleah. Everything was shipped very quickly, packaged well and got here fast. She was very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future! Thanks again!

10. Bought a MSD wig. Exellent communication and item was in good condition. Thank you:fangirl:

11. I purchased a wig from Twilighterleah. The wig was shipped very quickly. It was exactly as described. Communication was great and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier.

12. I bought a pair of MSD boots from her. She was nice, and kept good communication. The boots shipped fast, and are absolute lovely! Great seller, would do business with again.

Oh, and here, this is a picture I took of the boots (aren't they cute?):
      [​IMG]

13. Very kind, understanding seller! It was a pleasure to deal with, excellent communication and attention - very pleased! Thank you very much! :D

14. I purchased a pair of DollZone MSD Boots from Twilighterleah and all in all it was a wonderful transaction!
      Polite, quick with replies, and supplied me with a quick shot of the boots and even included one showing the size of the sole for me! The boots were shipped very quickly and securely wrapped, and fit my boy great!
      I would not hesitate to do business with Twilighterleah again and would definitely recommend her as a great seller.
      Thank you!

15. Perfect transaction with Twilighterleah from whom I purchased a Luts body. Shipping was fast and communication was good. An excellent seller. Thank you!

16. I bought a pukifee faceplate from Twilighterleah: quick shipping, prompt messages, and item exactly as pictured/described! Thanks :)

17. I purchased a msd cardigan from Twilighterleah. Communication was excellent, shipping was super fast, and item arrived in excellent condition. Absolutely lovely transaction.

18. I purchased an Elfdoll Sooah head from Twilighterleah and it was a great transaction. Shipping was lighting fast, head was packed well, arrived safely, and was exactly as described and pictured. Would certainly do business again if I ever needed to. Thank you!

19. Just finished purchasing a Luts kdf summery '14 head from Twilighterleah and the transaction was very smooth ! The head has not yet arrived but is in transit and should be here in two more days ! Would definitely do business with again if needed ! Thanks so much for the newest member of my family !!

20. I just received a pair of red sneakers from Twilighterleah in outrageously prompt time with a very smooth purchase. There was even a little grey beanie thrown in there as a gift! Overall excellent experience and very happy with the whole situation. Would definitely do more business with this seller again in the future. Thank you! ^-^