1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LiveLoveYarn

Apr 30, 2013

1. Feedback for LiveLoveYarn here, please :)

2. LiveLoveYarn recently purchased a 5stardoll Ria from me. She paid quickly and kept wonderful communication with me. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction, and enjoy your new doll!

3. LiveLoveYarn bought a YOSD size dress from me and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much again! :)

4. We did a trade and it was great! She's super sweet and great to talk to. Very honest and trustworthy. Would love to deal with her again! :)

[email protected]

5. I bought some Littlefee faceplates from LiveLoveYarn. Fast, friendly communication, super speedy shipping, and excellent packaging! Thank you so much! :D

6. LiveLoveYarn recently adopted my Bobobie Isabella. Payment was very prompt, and communication was perfect. Wonderful buyer! Thanks so much!

7. I adopted her Ria and it was as stated! I love her very much. Communication was excellent. I highly recommend her to everyone.

8. I sold a Doll Love YouYou on a very short layaway to LiveLoveYarn. She was very friendly and paid promptly! I'd highly recommend her as a buyer, for sure! ^^

9. I purchased a sweet little doll from LiveLoveYarn. What a wonderful transaction. Great communication, helpful, prompt mailing, great packing, just Perfect. I would not hesitate doing another transaciton because it was a pleasure and I love my new little doll!!! Thanks so much!!!!

10. LiveLoveYarn purchased my Kid Delf Bory and everything went super.
      Very friendly - great communication. Fast overall transaction. Thank you!

11. I sold a AE Peppermint to LiveLoveYarn at the beginning of December, I believe. I'm late on posting because lots of stuff has been going on. She was great to work with and she let me know when she arrived! She didn't get the doll until Christmas, so she messaged me then and told me how happy she was with her! This is my second awesome experience with her, and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! She's very friendly, too! ^^

12. LiveLoveYarn bought a modded Asleep Eidolon Donut from me :3 She paid promptly and let me know when she arrived! Thank you so much! :D

13. I bought from LiveLoveYarn a Resinsoul Isabella and she was shipped extremely well and I would gladly purchase from her in the future. Thank you so much. ^_^ ♥

14. I sold LiveLoveYarn a pair of eyes and she was a lovely buyer! She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. She's a joy to work with.

15. Bought a wig from her and everything worked out great. Friendly and communicable. Thanks!

16. Flaked out on a trade of clothes for knit hats. Stopped responding. Super disappointed ):

17. Just finished a wonderful transaction with LiveLoveYarn -- she bought a FoxyBrowny outfit set from me, and it was a real pleasure to do business with her! Lightning-fast payment, friendly and prompt communication, and she even took the time to let me know that the outfit had arrived safely and she was pleased with it. Two thumbs WAY up!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

18. I sold my DC Bella to LiveLoveYarn. She was great to do business with. A+ seller!

19. I bought a asleep E peppermint doll from LiveLoveYarn. Great seller!! Thank you so much!!

20. I traded some clothes with her and she was wonderful to trade with!