1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bluemoonjules

Apr 25, 2013

1. Hi - anyone I have purchased from, sold to or traded with, please post feedback here :aheartbea

2. jules adopted a pukifee icis from me, excellent communications and fast payment, thanks jules for a great experiance x

3. Julie bought me a Lati Yellow wig, smooth transaction and sweet person :)
      A pleasure to do business with!!

4. Bluemoonjules bought a set of PukiPuki clothes from me. She was great to work with. Friendly communication, fast payment and she let me know when the package has arrived.

5. Bluemoonjules bought a Pukipuki faceplate from me and the transaction was perfect. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you very much!

6. Bluemoonjules bought a pukifee vanilla wig from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the wig arrived. Thank you very much!

7. Thanks Ever So Much, A+ BUYER..ღ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ღ..Highest Recommendations!

8. Bluemoonjules bought some Realpuki stuff from me. Payment was fast and she let me know when the package arrived. Perfect transaction!
      Thank you so much! :whitetruffle

9. Bluemoonjules purchased a Pipos Cheese and it was an excellent transaction. After the brief hold we agreed to, she paid promptly, kept up communication and let me know when Cheese was home. Lovely to do business with you Julie :D

Thank you so much!

10. Bought a Doll Leaves Flora from Julie. She is a lovely person to deal with. The speed of delivery was quite literally lightning fast. The doll was in mint condition. I can not recommend her more highly.

A pleasure to do business with thank you.

11. Bluemoonjules bought a tiny Spampy dress from me. The transaction went just fine, she paid right away and left feedback for me without even asking :)
      Thank you!

12. Bluemoonjules bought the Rosenlied from me. She is very nice and polite, super fast payment :)
      Thank you so much !! :D

13. I sold a Pukisha faceplate to Bluemoonjules. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction with great communication.

14. Bluemoonjules bought my Littlefee body and some Littlefee hands from me! She needed a short layaway and was quick with payments and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much! :)

15. I bought a Pukifee from Bluemoonjules. It was such a pleasure to deal with her. Excellent communication, fast and save shippment. Thank you so much. Highly recommended. Would definitively buy angain from her. :)

16. Bluemoonjules bought a ltf ante elf from me. the transaction went smoothly and she was wonderful to deal with :)

17. Bluemoonjules sold me her beautiful DZ Elsa and was wonderful to buy from anad communicate with. Thank you so much!

18. Fantastic transaction with a lovely lady...i purchased an ante elf faceplate and it was a breeze! I highly recommend Bluemoonjules

19. I bought a DZ Kane Rabbit from Bluemoonjules and it was a perfect transaction- the communication was excellent, Bluemoonjules is very nice and helpful person, and what is more the doll was packed very safely and arrived to me fast and without damage :)
      The doll was described as 'no yellowing & perfect condition' and this is 100 % true: the Rabbit is lovely, like brand-new one !
      I highly recommend doing transactions with Bluemoonjules !
      Thanks again !

20. Bluemoonjules bought a wig from me. It was a very smooth transaction, she replied to messages quickly and also paid promptly. Once the wig had arrived, she let me know. ^^ Thank you so much!