Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Congratulations Sendell on getting your Dorothy home! It sounds like you have cool plan and colors for her. I had the same trouble with that outfit on Pippa. It's very tight around the waist and tight on the thighs.

So glad to see more PIDs showing up in here!

I dig giant robots. Atomic_kitteh's Avatar
    Sendell - congrats on morrighan! she's beautiful! She'll look amazing as a green haired pixie! I had the same problem with the blue shorts that I bought from Iple, they are a pain to get on and too tight for her to pose well wearing them.

Oliveoil - safe travels! I hope you have a wonderful time, wherever you are headed!

Kadepie - Pippa is so darn cute! I think I like that wig on her the best, it really looks great with her skin tone.

honeythorpe - thank you for mentioning that about that pattern book. it is crazy what people charge for some of them! I'm lucky enough to live near a kinokuniya bookstore, so I've gotten mine at the publisher's price.

Matti's wig has finally arrived, I've trimmed it a bit, and might trim the length a bit more still. Hopefully her eyes arrive soon. once they do I'll redo her faceup and she'll finally be herself!

... too many dolls to list!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_kitteh View Post
    I had the same problem with the blue shorts that I bought from Iple, they are a pain to get on and too tight for her to pose well wearing them.

Kadepie - Pippa is so darn cute! I think I like that wig on her the best, it really looks great with her skin tone.

Matti's wig has finally arrived, I've trimmed it a bit, and might trim the length a bit more still. Hopefully her eyes arrive soon. once they do I'll redo her faceup and she'll finally be herself!
    Thank you! The blue shorts are bad too? I haven't yet opened that outfit from IH and don't think I will be in a hurry to put it on her now. Darn. Pippa will just have to wear capris until I can find her some jeans. I have a pair of lati yellow shorts I might try on her and see if they work out ok as shorts or not.

What color eyes are you waiting on for Matti?

kadepie - they fit, but they are definitely tight. I was a bit disappointed for sure. I've got two different colors of green eyes ordered - so we'll see which looks better. I've got some better eyelashes for her too.

I just love her size though, It is so fun to carry her around with me while I'm working on my crafty projects and stuff!

Oh, kadepie - I just tried some monster high jeans on (opperetta's) and they fit pretty darn well. Length-wise they go to the end of the lower leg piece. I'll post a pic when I find a cute top to go with them.
    Last edited by Anna; 06-27-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Re: Iplehouse PID

Quote Originally Posted by honeythorpe View Post
    I was sure there was someone who'd ordered Blooming - I really hope we get to see her (and Dorothy too)

And eeps...my Twinky is on her way home Hopefully she should be here early next week. I just checked and I ordered her on 27 May and she shipped on 27 June so that's pretty good going.
    I ordered Blooming at the end of the order period. She is on layaway, so I won't have her for some time yet, unless I manage to pay her off early. I hope I can. I can't believe how quickly they are shipping!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Waiting for Volks FCS MSD F-20 | Saving for more Iples
    WTB: LLT OE Roderich head

Still waiting for Dorothy to ship. They said last week "Monday" - but maybe they referred to Monday next week? Maybe I shouldn't have got the face-upped full-set ... *sigh*

Oh, kadepie - I just tried some monster high jeans on (opperetta's) and they fit pretty darn well. Length-wise they go to the end of the lower leg piece. I'll post a pic when I find a cute top to go with them.
    Are they jeans or the first wave basic Operetta capris? I've been looking at Bratz kidz clothing and Middie Blythe stuff to try and see if either of those will fit her. I just tried a LY sized cardigan on Pippa over top of the white shirt she's wearing and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Khell View Post
    Still waiting for Dorothy to ship. They said last week "Monday" - but maybe they referred to Monday next week? Maybe I shouldn't have got the face-upped full-set ... *sigh*
    Fingers crossed for this Monday for you!

Kadepie - They are the operetta capris, but the difference in height makes them full length on a PID I have a few pieces of bratz clothing and they fit really well!

Khell - fingers crossed for this Monday! I can wait to see your Dorothy fullset! What color resin did you order?

zardi - your blooming will be worth the wait!!

Atomich_kitteh - I ordered her in NS. Let's hope I like her as much as I liked the promo pics of the tan Dorothy ...

Thanks, folks, for the fingers crossed!

Kadepie - They are the operetta capris, but the difference in height makes them full length on a PID I have a few pieces of bratz clothing and they fit really well!
    Ok, I figured that would be it. My daughter has some left over MH stuff here I can try out on Sunday.

Post rain Pippa spam. I really love this little face!

windblown, after the rain by kadepie, on Flickr

I made my second layaway payment today My goal is to get her paid off by the end of July, though that depends on some medical bills that should start arriving soon. I can't wait to have my little Blooming join in here!

congrats Sendell on Morrighan's arrival - I'm looking for to seeing her when she's been pixified!
    atomic_kitteh it's criminal really. I desparately want DCR #4 as it has the best odeco/nikki and Unoa patterns in it, but it's over $100. It frustrates me that they reprint the DollyBirds and DollyDollys but never DCR #4. I like Matti's wig.
    zardi I hope you can make your layaway payment when you plan to. I think she's going to be super cute. I am really kicking myself for not putting one on layaway.
    kadepie I really love that wig on Pippa

and my Twinky is here. All tucked up in her cute little box. I've only had a quick little look at her so far as I'm at work but eeps she looks so cute! Hopefully I can get her out properly at lunchtime. It's going to be an even longer than usual Monday.

Honeythorpe - I'm embarrassed to say that I did buy #4 & #6 on eBay. I overspent for sure (I think it was $120 for the both of them together with shipping) but I love those two so much. I rationalized it as what it would have cost to buy a couple of outfits for my minifee but still... That's a lot of $$. #4 totally makes me want a momoko just to make some of those clothes for her.

Post pics of your twinky as soon as you can

zardi - yay!! One step closer!
    Last edited by Atomic_kitteh; 06-30-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Here's my Twinky! She's borrowing a wig from Tegwen while we decide what look she'll go for (I actually quite like this wig on her - am wondering about it in powder brown). The sun was just disappearing behind the hill when I got home so quickly snapped this photo. Will have to wait for the weekend to take better ones.

Twinky by honeythorpe, on Flickr

atomic_kitteh that's not a bad price...considering what they go for now and don't feel too embarassed I have all of them except for number 4 and 7!! I was lucky enough to get most of them for their original price.

Re: Iplehouse PID

She is so cute! With all these Twinkies you all are posting, I'm thinking my Blooming is going to need a friend next time these are released.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Right, fingers crossed! Checked in with Iplehouse again this morning and they answered (within two hours - wow!) they'd send out my Dorothy tomorrow. So - yeah, let's hope they do. Can't wait to get my hands on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    I made my second layaway payment today My goal is to get her paid off by the end of July, though that depends on some medical bills that should start arriving soon. I can't wait to have my little Blooming join in here!
    Congratulations! So much closer!

Quote Originally Posted by honeythorpe View Post
    kadepie I really love that wig on Pippa

and my Twinky is here. All tucked up in her cute little box. I've only had a quick little look at her so far as I'm at work but eeps she looks so cute! Hopefully I can get her out properly at lunchtime. It's going to be an even longer than usual Monday.
    Thank you! And Congratulations on getting your Twinky home! She looks just as adorable in peach gold skin. Do you have a name in mind for her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    She is so cute! With all these Twinkies you all are posting, I'm thinking my Blooming is going to need a friend next time these are released.
    Pippa needs a buddy her size. I am making myself crazy waiting for any word on another PID release.

Quote Originally Posted by Khell View Post
    Right, fingers crossed! Checked in with Iplehouse again this morning and they answered (within two hours - wow!) they'd send out my Dorothy tomorrow. So - yeah, let's hope they do. Can't wait to get my hands on her!
    Still have my fingers crossed for you. You're going to love her, I know it!

thanks Zardi I have a feeling when I see your Blooming I'll feel exactly the same way. It took me forever to decide between the two!
    Khell I hope your girl ships today - you're really going to enjoy her I'm sure.
    thanks kadepie I am completely stumped for names at the moment. I think your next one def needs to be PG - it'll look so pretty next to Pippa.

ETA I took a few more pictures of no-name Twinky tonight. Once again rushed as the sun was dying. Her sweater is a Dolly Story Odeco/Nikki sized one and her pants are some I got in a swap - they're too big in the waist so make the sweater look a bit stretched around her hips - with tight fitting leggings it'd be a perfect fit. Her shoes came from Pocowai I think - they fit really well and look reasonably in scale.

Twinky by honeythorpe, on Flickr
    Last edited by honeythorpe; 07-01-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Her sweater and shoes are adorable honeythorpe!

dying of cuteness overload from all the photos! I NEED to pay off my dorothy quickly! Khell - cant wait to see your photos! *bouncebounce*

so excited for everyone's new arrivals
    Home to: Dollmore Mirror Mirror Tattoo Hayarn,5Star BatBoy, Leekworld B Mini, Iplehouse PID Joyful Twinkie, Iplehouse JID Cecile, Iplehouse PID Dorthy, Peakswood FOB KonnieS, Iplehouse JID Asa, Popodoll July S, Lati WoO Sophie, Lati Red Queen Lea and 2 fur babies.
    Incoming: Aimeri Dolls Scraps My Flickr