1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tati

Apr 12, 2013

1. Hello my dear friend!

If you'd like to leave a feedback for the transaction we had or check what other DOA members think of having business with your humble servant... YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! :)

My feedback on eBay:

eBay Feedback Profile for tarasska

Thank you!

#1 Tati, Apr 12, 2013
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    2. Tati has bought a full F60 doll + F60 head from me. she was very pleasant to deal with and paid according to schedule.
      very smooth transaction. thank you.

3. Tati bought a Minifee Shushu from me. She was excellent to deal with. She had great communication and paid ahead of when she promised. I would definitely do business with her again.

4. Tati bought a feeple head from me and it was a perfect transaction! Quick with payment and great commucation. she also let me know when her head arrive. Can't ask for more from a buyer. I would do buisness with Tati anytime! :)

5. Tati bought my MNF Shiwoo girl. She was so sweet to work with! I normally don't do holds, especially on larger items like dolls. But she was very honest, and even paid early. She kept in constant contact and let me know when Shiwoo was home. I'd be happy to work with Tati again. :)

6. Positive feedback for Tati, RECOMMENDED!!!

She's a great buyer, I sold her a DIM Ace head and everything went smoothly. She payed exactly the same day promised, communication was continous and also she's really friendly and kind, I would deal with her again!

7. Tati bought a Fairyland Minifee body from me. Wonderful buyer! She was very patient and friendly and super understanding when I forgot to send a part along with it. Thanks so much, would gladly work with her anytime.

8. I purchased two damaged dolls from Tati after she responded to my WTB thread. She was very clear about the damage made sure to keep me up to date about every single part of the transaction, and sent me two great dolls for a really great price! I am so happy to have done business with her and would do so again in a heartbeat!

9. Tati is a fabulous buyer with a kind, lovely personality and perfect reliability. Do not hesitate to do business with her!

10. Tati bought my MNF Carl head. She paid promptly and was super communicative and lovely to work with :) Thanks for being a great buyer!

11. Tati bought a DT Ariel and was a delight to do dollie business with! All communications were prompt and friendly, she paid quickly, and even let me know she arrived safely and she was happy with her. Tati is highly recomended - Thanks so much!

12. Tati has purchased both a Minifee Chloe from me and a pair of custom painted Seorin heads. She is a delightful person who is a pleasure to interact with. I will look forward to doing business with her again! She does what she says she will and communicates consistently. Thank you, Tati!

13. Tati purchased a peaks woods Goldie had from me via layaway and was a pleasure to deal with! Fast communication and paymentswere made in a timely manner. Would love to do business with Tati again!

14. I had the pleasure of trading with tati some of my sd clothing and a wig for her impldoll karen. She was very sweet throughout the whole transaction :) i will most definately trade with her again :D i highly recommend her! she has great communication, very understanding, and friendly :) thanx so much tati for a wonderful trade ^_^

15. Tati bought a doll from me on layaway and it was a perfect transaction!
      she made very prompt payments and always kept a very good communication!
      she kept me informed when the doll arrived!
      A wonderful buyer ! Thanks :)

16. Tati replied to a WTB post of mine and I purchased a MNF body from her on a short layaway. She is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

17. Tati responded to a wtb thread of mine for a slim msd body. She sold me an impldoll girl at a very good price, and kept to her promises about shipping dates. Communication was very good and she was very pleasant to work with. Would love to have more transactions with her in the future! :)

18. Tati bought a DC Christina body from me. She is wonderful to do business plus she is a sweetheart :aheartbea Everything went prefectly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!!!

19. Just sold a couple of minifee heads to Tati and she was very sweet and patient with me when I had some family issues that delayed shipping. Great buyer!

20. Tati adopted my Fairyland Karsh. She is a pleasure to deal with. Very polite and professional. Great transaction all around. :thumbup:celebrate