1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/3 doll discussion

Apr 11, 2013

1. I didn't see any Mystic Kids discussion thread yet, if there is already one, please let me know^^

6 Mystic Kids 1/3 doll family members: Miri, Milo, Leona, Ginny, Lawrence and Ellis.

If you guys already own one of them, welcome to share here.
      Also if you have any questions, please post here.

2. 1/3 Girl Miri :
      [​IMG]

Milo:

[​IMG]

Other 1/3 members can view from official site www.mystic-kids.com

Any question , feel free to ask :)

3. I want to see owner picture of the Milo but can't find it anywhere!! Does nobody have him?? Dx he's so flipping adorable I want him!!!!

Also the Ellis! I wanted him until I stared at him longer and realized he was a bit eyed lol his eyes are a little too far apart.

4. Wait these guys are gorgeous! I'm in love with Lawrence!!

5. @sicktress I want Lawrence too!!!!

6. I just discovered Miri some days ago and I *love* her delicate features!, the body doesn´t caught my eye, but I think it´s pretty decent. I´m doubting about getting her head during the sales promotion and make her an hybrid on a more graceful body, or get the complete doll later...

7. Uwaaah Milo and Miri must be new, they're sooo cute!

8. I have a Milo head (with company faceup) ordered!
      Hopefully going to hybrid him with a FantasyDoll body, suits what I need much better than the MK one.
      :)

9. Are Milo and Miri the same sculpt? I love them both! BynByn, please post pics of your guy once he arrives, I would love to see! :)

10. They're pretty similar, but definitely not the same.
      I'll be sure to post a pic when he arrives!

11. @BynByn93 would definitely wait for your pictures!!!! *hug*

Anyone have a Miri too? Would love to see a picture of her too! :D

12. Yes, Miri is really lovely sculpt. I am sure someone already received her 2 Miri , and I will recommend her to join this thread ^^

13. i really want milo! he's such a cutie <3

14. Hello, I am wanting to do a hybrid with a Mystic Kids girl body and was wondering if anyone here know of any companies who might match either pink or white skin? (Though it is rather a shame that Miri's face would not suit the character I am trying to make because that sculpt is adorable >w<)

15. I got my Milo head today! Here's a quick pic of Asher
      (he's on a dikadoll 60cm body)

[​IMG]

@Alaia
      Doll-Love pink skin is an excellent match, I'd say about a 95% match to Mystic Kids pink. :)
      I'll get some pics for you ASAP, it's night here at the moment so I'll take some photos when I have natural light ^__^

16. @BynByn93: Thank you! I am a bit scared of attempting a hybrid though. I adore the female body's lines, but even the company head looks a bit large on it when you look at the blank photos. I am second guessing myself now >x<;

17. OMG i've fallen in love with Lawrence <3 I'm wondering if the resin matches Mirodoll? BynByn93 Asher is beautiful! Congrats on him! :D

18. Finally sorted out the resin comparison pics for Mystic Kids and Doll-Love pink skin!
      MK on the left, DL on the right for both pics.

Daylight, without flash:
      [​IMG]

Daylight, with flash:
      [​IMG]

Overall, MK is a bit more pinker, DL is more pale, but the match is still is still excellent. :)

19. OH MY GOSH. I had pretty much given up on getting an SD doll of the character I wanted, but Eileen is PERFECT for her! And Mystic Kids was the only body I had seen that I really liked for her!~ So so SO happy they released her~

Also! BynByn93 Thanks for sharing that. Another company that matches pretty well to Doll Love is Dollzone, which is slightly pinker than Doll Love. So logically Dollzone and Mystic Kids have similar pinks as well. Hope that helps anyone who needs it owo

[​IMG]

Tags: