1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Akutenshi7

Apr 10, 2013

1. Please leave feedback for Akutenshi7 in this thread!

2. I sold a doll to Akutenshi7 and it was a pleasant transaction. :)
      She paid quickly and always had great communication. :D
      I would do business with her again. ;)
      Thank you so much. :aheartbea

3. I sold a pair of cw Soom glati/Glot hooves to Akutenshi& and she was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment and super friendly communication, need I say more. ;) I highly recommend. Thanks again and Enjoy.

4. I sold a mnf A-line body to her and everything went by very good. She pay very fast and was very friendly and pleasant. I would rate the transaction A+++++ I will recommend this buyer to everyone.

You are awesome :)

5. I completed a face-up x2 and body blush commission for Akutenshi7.

Her communication was excellent, payment swift, and very understanding about an unexpected delay I had at the time.

I would certainly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

6. Aku joined my split for the Chesire Soom! was very kind, paid on time and kept in contact. Would do business with again! <3

7. Akutenshi bought a LTF Elf Chiwoo from me and was a fantastic buyer, I'd certainly do business with her again. ^_^

8. Akutenshi7 bought a MNF Nanuri '14 head from me. She paid promptly and communication was great! She was also very friendly and pleasant.
      Thank you so much for a smooth transaction!!! :)

9. Akutenshi7 bought a LittleFee Artic Fox faceplate from me. It was a great transaction. THANKS!! :D

10. I sold a Dream of Doll DOB body to Akutenshi7 and the transaction was perfect! ^^

Great communication as always, payment was very swift, and notified me right away when it arrived!

Perfect transaction and I'd gladly do business with her again.
      Thanks!

11. Akutenshi7 bought a pair of BF hands from me! Super easy and quick transaction, couldnt of asked for anything better! Hope to do business again soon!

12. I sold a Miro Doll body to Akutenshi7 and it was a great transaction all the way -- friendly and fast communication, lightening quick payment and she was kind enough to let me know when it had arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks so much!

13. Akutenshi7 bought my Withdoll Belun in tanskin. Payment was prompt, communication was open and the transaction was perfect! Thankyou!

14. Akutenshi7 bought JID clothes from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the package arrived!! Thank you so much!! :daisy

15. Akutenshi7 bought a Sugarble tiny torso from me, she was great to work with and easy to communicate with. Paid on time and let me know when the package arrived safely. I would recommend Akutenshi7 as a buyer!

16. Akutenshi7 is a magnificent buyer! She bought an asleep eidolon 1/4 female body from me. Communication was clear and friendly, payment was immediate, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

17. Wonderful seller!!! I bought a minifee head from Akutenshi7 and as soon as I paid her she sent the head off and sent me the tracking number! Communication was very prompt and friendly!!! Perfect transaction!! I would highly recommend her! Thank you so much!!! :3nodding:

18. Akutenshi7 bought my Fairyline seahorse tail and our
      transaction was perfect! She paid super fast! Communication
      was great. She let me know right away when her tail arrived
      safely. I highly recommend Akutenshi7!

Thank you so much! :)

19. Akutenshi7 bought a LUTS Kid Delf LEMON from me. Communication and payment went smoothly! I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! ;)

20. Akutenshi7 bought a few pairs of eyes from me a while back (sorry for my late feedback!!) Very smooth transaction, I'd definitely recommend them as a buyer! Thanks again :)