1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time tinies

Apr 9, 2013

1. Those are the first YOSDs I actually like! Luka might have to come live with my smaller OT Tonner dolls.

2. I am currently saving up for Lightfly. With a proper faceup she's going to be the prettiest little thing! I don't really like her company faceup, tbh, it makes her look like a baby drag queen, haha.

3. I'd probably go with the Mako eyes but that is because I'm biased for glass eyes. I'm debating on getting Skylark myself. I hope others may start getting them.

4. I've decided to get Skylark with Lightfly's feelers and wings. her look is more mischievous and that's what I'm looking for.

5. I'm thinking the same thing. I'm waiting though for a question I asked to be answered. I saw they had different ear options when you get the heads and I want to know if you can order those choices with the doll. I'd love to have different option ears.

6. Ooh, please do tell the answer when you get it, as I would love my doll to have Lightfly's ears as well!

7. I haven't gotten an answer, so I just now sent a message from my logged in account so we will see what they say. I'm thinking I might get Skylark with Lightlfly's wings/feelers and if they allow it, all of the option ears so she could have different looks. It also seems like they just released some jointed hands, so I might be tempted to try those as well =)

8. Well, you can buy the wings and feelers alone on the milky queen doll castle site now, so I think you should be good. As for ears, I hope they allow you to purchase them all. I just want Lightfly's ears for my skylark! So i guess we'll both have Skylarks with wings and feelers. How are you planning to style her?

9. Does anyone know which companies are a resin match, if any?

10. They said in the thread about their jointed hands that they don't have any resin matches yet, and I don't know of anyone here has has received a doll by them yet, so I think it's still quite unknown about resin matching, unfortunately.

11. I hope they answer the ear question soon.

12. I have both kind of eyes and I think depending on the style of the face-up will help the decision.
      For realistic looking face-ups (even in fantasy style) I would choose the makoeyes, though I like CandyKittens eyes because the colours look vibrant even bad lighting.

13. Yeah, I've decided to go with the mako eyes. I still have not gotten a response from an email I sent them like two weeks ago, so I just asked the question directly on the site page and we'll see if ti gets answered quicker. I wanted to know of all the dolls, especially Skylark have magnets in the heads, as I now want to buy Skylark with Lightfly's wings and feelers.

14. And I got a response to the question...all the magic time dolls ahve magnets in their heads, yay!

15. All the dolls of magic time have magnets on head and back~~ XDDD

[​IMG]

It makes me put on the wings easily

16. Is your Adrian a boy or girl? What's the name? He/she is very beautiful!

17. I really like these guys, especially Luka ^ - ^

18. Yes, Luka is wonderful! I love her wings and horns.