Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: DollPamm!!!!

Oh Noooooo!!!!!
    Just discovered these dolls my wish list just got longer.
    I agree that some of the faces are a little on the weird side but I know there will be somebody who loves them.
    Personally I would go for Momo as my name can be shorted to Mo I think I am fated to buy her.
    I never used to like these "art" bodies but the more I delve into this BJD hobby the more my tastes evolve and change. Which is one of the reasons I enjoy it so much as there is always something new out there.
    No where oh where can I find the money from?!!!!

Just ordered a Loli body c: I can't wait!
    Home- Honey (RS Bei) Charlii (Pipos Ringo) Adeline (RS Li) Tourmaline (AoD Rao) Lillan (RS Fei) Lee (Wu lt) Amelia (Chun-60cm body ns) Sparrow (FL Roro) Cemmy (DZ Ani head, Dollpamm Loli body)
    Saving- All the dolls :v
    Waiting-

@Daily Post any and all comparison photos!

I definitely have to keep my eye on this company! The preview on Facebook of their 22cm doll is seriously adorable!
    At home: Annabel (PKF Bonnie), Gabriel (PKF Pio), Obelia (PKF Vanilla TS), Sebastian (PKF Bonnie TS), Puck (Multihead Cupid), Zebediah (TDF Centaur Alice), Pippin (ZDF Rumi), Aurelia (ND Rhubarbe) Waiting for: ​PKF Icis

-my flickr- ~my blog~

Banned

Here is the comparison photo I promised.
    Left to right: A Long Time 26cm May
    Modded unoa Lusis + Dollpamm loli body
    Modded unoa L-Bi + chibi unoa body
    Dollmore Narsha + Minifee
    As you can see, it's height is in between yosd and msd. Same height as Narsha and Chibi Unoa, so those heads would make good hybrids. Small msd-sized heads might work well, but may need to be modded.I think big yosd-sized heads will work, too. Smaller yosd heads might look weird because even though she has small shoulders, her big hips make her look bigger.
    As for clothes, it's not all that difficult actually. Slim MSD bottoms are a great fit. Since she's shorter, you'll want to avoid pants and long skirts. For the top, yosd size is perfect as long as it's a little loose and allows for some stretch. You'll probably have to remove her big hands to put on some tops. Slim MSD tops are a hit-or-miss. Feet are yosd-sized, so shoes are easy to find. Chibi unoa dresses would be a perfect fit, but chibi pants may be too tight, and shirts with wide collars will look odd on dollpamm's small shoulders.
    Please note that the colour you see in my photo is not the actual colour of dollpamm's resin. I coloured the body to match the head. In actuality, dollpamm's resin is extremely pale, with pink undertones. Even paler than Dollmore! I want to reiterate that if you are making a hyrbid, it might be easier to get a white skin head and blush it to match.
    Last edited by Daily; 06-30-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Wow what a fantastic comparison photo, thank you so much!!! I freaking love her size!
    ~In the springtime when the earth is new
    To the fairies they draw near~
    *I'm sorry, I can't get on here much right now*

So cute! Thank you for sharing! Do you think you can do a naked comparison of dollpamm and unoa chibi?
    revamping my collection. time to create a new team!

AGHHG. SO CUTE. I absolutely LOVE the size difference between MSD and DollPamm. She looks like either a cute younger sister or a really short friend, which is just peeeerrrrrrrfect. That means she can fit in among MSDs, which is my fave size.

Just wondering, how well do they pose? If possible, would you maybe be able to snap a pic of your girl's most impressive pose?
    Home: Trixa (Ddoll Airi Mod)

Recombinant Whoop Whoop Kiyakotari's Avatar
    Does anyone have an idea how the Dollpamm normal (without blushing) might look with a Fairyland normal resin? I know that Fairyland normal resin has a lot of variation in it (heck, I have a couple pieces here that I got straight from Fairyland within about a month of each other, and they're slightly different shades), so it can be hard to tell if the colors will be spot-on or not, but I'd like to have an idea of if it will be WILDLY off, or just kind-of off and need blushing to match better.

A whirlpool of words spun the doll that is me.
    To see a list of my dolls, please click here.
    Sale threads!Please don't support art theft.

Senior Member Dealer / Sales Rep Miyasaki's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the comparison! She's soooo cute. I really want one, can't wait for them to ship overseas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyakotari View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how the Dollpamm normal (without blushing) might look with a Fairyland normal resin? I know that Fairyland normal resin has a lot of variation in it (heck, I have a couple pieces here that I got straight from Fairyland within about a month of each other, and they're slightly different shades), so it can be hard to tell if the colors will be spot-on or not, but I'd like to have an idea of if it will be WILDLY off, or just kind-of off and need blushing to match better.
    I have fairyland resin and I can tell you that dollpamm is much paler. It's possible that dollpamm resin may vary as fairyland's does (I think all bjd companies have that issue). However based on what I have, they are not a match. You will need to blush the head or body to match. You can even see on Dollpamm's site that their normal skin is very close to their white skin.

I will post nudie pics, a resin comparison, and a posing pic when I get the chance. I'm a bit busy today. ^_^
    Last edited by Daily; 07-01-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Thank you so much for posting the pictures Daily! I have to say im love the dollpamm body. Her legs are so shapely and beautiful, in compairison with the other dolls in your picture.
    Waiting to come home: No one =(
    Links: FeedBack , Shop

I like the look of the new head. It doesn't have as much of an expression.

update on the blog with the new head sculpt :3
    Maybe they wil realese the new tiny doll when they open up for orders again?
    Dolls: Ipos. Kantie. Luceficre. Calyo (DOD) Leonard (Hybrid) Ibo Lele (pipos) Rugarin (WD) Chai, Chuddles (Luts ZDF)
    Waiting for: Shoes...

So cute! But I think Im safe from UVU. I definitely still want IVI though! Apparently they said my order should ship late July, early August so Im very hopeful to have my new girls home!
    revamping my collection. time to create a new team!

oh i really love the new UVU head <3 Ill have to wait and see them both finished to decide i guess~ But now im leaning towards UVU XD

My Girls: Sof (M-line Ante) ? Nanna (C-line Ineffa) ? Eos (Switch Haji:R) ?
    Ordered: FL fullset Rin f60 "Valfi"
    For Sale: Volks Narasaki, Twigling elf Ingenieuse, Unoa Latea/Marion, FL Chicline Ino tan

I'm also safe from Uvu I think. Deffs still Ivi train for me. Also, if my understanding of Google Translate Engrish is right, they're coming out with more ear and horn parts soon! Exciting~
    Home: Trixa (Ddoll Airi Mod)

Hey, so, I remember seeing somewhere that Blythe clothes fit? Is this true? Thanks.

Also, I'm notnsure if I like Ivi or Uvu more! One has a smile, and one has a pout and I love them both.
    Home: Willow (Doll Leaves Amara), Cornelius (Doll Leaves Event Cat), Oona (Magic Time Skylark), Laurel (Luts Satyresse Yul), Rayne (FL pukipuki Darjeeling), Teleri (Luts Tiny Delf Elf Dorothy)

Quote Originally Posted by xkelpiex View Post
    Hey, so, I remember seeing somewhere that Blythe clothes fit? Is this true? Thanks.

Also, I'm notnsure if I like Ivi or Uvu more! One has a smile, and one has a pout and I love them both.
    There are pictures on their blog that show their doll wearing blythe clothes. And I have a blythe dress I bought for my Momo, so when she gets here I'll be able to try it on her and see how it fits.
    ~In the springtime when the earth is new
    To the fairies they draw near~
    *I'm sorry, I can't get on here much right now*

Oh, I love the UVU head, too! Google Translate is not really accurate... but I think this head might be for the 22cm body, too - which is the one I am holding out for! I hope that pre-orders for the 22cm will open once they open the store again!
    At home: Annabel (PKF Bonnie), Gabriel (PKF Pio), Obelia (PKF Vanilla TS), Sebastian (PKF Bonnie TS), Puck (Multihead Cupid), Zebediah (TDF Centaur Alice), Pippin (ZDF Rumi), Aurelia (ND Rhubarbe) Waiting for: ​PKF Icis

-my flickr- ~my blog~