1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Clementi

Apr 1, 2013

1. Any feedback can be posted here, thank you!

2. Clementi recently purchased a Luts SDF Howl from me, and this transaction went quite nicely from beginning to end. Communication was great--friendly with consistency and thoroughness. Payment was smoothly prompt after we had sorted everything out. And she also let me know when he arrived. Thanks much for a wonderful MP experience!

3. CLEMENTI purchased a LUTS CP Cherry girl from me. She was a pleasure to do business with! Excellent communication! Thanks again! I'd be happy to do business with you again!

4. I bought a MSD dress from Clementi. She was really friendly and replied super fast. The payment was smooth and she shipped out the dress very quickly. It was a wonderful experience, thank you Clementi!

5. POSTIVE A++++

I purchased a 7-8inch wig from Clementi and the transaction was perfect! Excellent communication. Shipping was fast and I would not hesitate to purchase from Clementi again. Thank you!!!

6. I recently bought a senior delf body from Clementine and the whole transaction was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely friendly, promptly replied all my messages, shipped the body super fast and extremely well packed and labelled, which made reassembly way easier :) she also wrote me a lovely card and added little gifts. She also msg me reminding me that the package was waiting at the post office, which I honestly loved it because it is great to deal with people that care about the buyer and the product. Clementi was really great and I absolutely recommend her!
      It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much once again :D <3

7. I did a partial trade with Clementi for her Sdf Howl head. The head was as described in her post, and in her parcel she included a great thank you note. She was prompt with pm's and plesant to trade with. I would gladly have another transaction with her again!

8. I sold Crobidoll coin maru to Clementi. She was so kind and patient. I was very tired of selling Coin-maru,because he was cheaper than usual, so I got too much questions. So I wanted to sell my doll to kind person who could resond kindly like Clementi. I'm so happy to do transaction with her. Coin maru will be happy with her,too. Thank you again ^.^

9. Sold a Soom Cheshire head to Clementi. Payment was prompt and our sale discussion was lovely. A delight to deal with.

10. I purchased a Soom Shale Death Knight from Clementi and the sale was absolutely flawless. Clementi responded quickly as was overall fantastic to work with! Shale came extremely well packaged and I'm perfect condition.

Would 100% recommend her! And I look forward to purchasing from her again in the future!
      Hands down one of the best purchasing experiences I've had.

11. I purchased a Doll Legend 44cm Boy Body from them. The transaction went very smoothly. They had great communication and shipped it promptly. Highly recommended. Thank you again! :)