1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zardi

Mar 31, 2013

1. If you have had a marketplace transaction with me, please leave feedback! :D

2. Zardi bought an MSD head from me -- she was very kind, a fast communicator, and let me know that everything arrived on time! I would highly suggest her to anyone! Thanks, Zardi!

3. Zardi took part in an Iplehouse GO I ran and everything went beautifully! Payment was prompt and communication was perfect. I would definitely recommend them and would love to work with them again in the future! Thanks so much!

4. Zardi participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a totally awesome participant. Great communication, prompt payments and a properly filled form too! I can't ask for more =D

Thank you for joining!

5. I made a trade with Zardi. Everything went smooth and she was patient with me (I sewed some clothes for her in exchange for a doll's head) She sent fast and packed everything so carefully.
      I would gladly do business with her ​​again and recommend her warmly to everyone.
      Thank you werry much <3

6. I sold a Minifee Nanuri head to Zardi. Very cute girl to talk to. Everything went perfect. Would definitively deal with her again. Thank you sweety! :)

7. Zardi bought some mako eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!!

8. I recently joined Zardi's split for Claude the Addiction. Excellent communication throughout the transaction and items received quickly and securely packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Zardi again. Thank you sooo much!

9. She bought my Iplehouse bid Coco. The comunication was very good, she is very nice. We agreed a payment plan and she paid even earlier than I was expecting.

10. Zardi participated in a Leekeworld group order I organized. All information was clear, communication was quick, and invoices were paid promptly. Thank you for joining my GO Zardi! ^_^

11. I sold a Roderich head to Zardi, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)

12. I bought a beautiful Leeke wig from Zardi. She was very pleasant to deal with and sent the wig quickly and well packaged.

13. Zardi bought a pair of MNF hands from me, she paid quickly and everything went great! A+ Buyer ^^

14. Zardi brought a spiritdoll body from me. Fast payment and great communication. Everything went smoothly. I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. Zardi bought a pair of mystic eyes from me recently and she is a wonderful buyer! Quick in payment and even let me know when item arrived. Had a very smooth and pleasant transaction and I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks so much again~! :aheartbea

16. Zardi ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

17. I joined a Split that Zardi was hosting for the Iplehouse addiction byuri (peach gold) fantasy head, f. hands, horns and two addiction outfits. It was a pure pleasure and the split ran very smoothly. Zardi's communication and process all the way to delivery was Excellent and top notch. Thanks again! My lil' guy is finally complete, Cheers to you!

18. Zardi participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

19. I sold a pair of eyes to Zardi - she paid promptly, was really pleasant to deal with, and let me know that her package arrived safely. I would be happy to deal with her again! :)

20. zardi bought a juri head from me. she paid promptly, had great communication and let me know as soon as it arrived. i would happily do business with her anytime :)