1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for the prototype gunnm

Mar 22, 2013

1. thank you for your feedback!

2. I bought a souldoll mia from the_prototype_gunnm on the market place. Very good communication, fast shipping, and the doll was packed very well! Very happy. Great seller!

3. Ive Buyd her soom beryl body after A short layaway she has sended her out soon. She arrived really fast. Thankyou

4. And I purchased the Beryl head from Pro after a short layaway! Great seller! She sent her out super quick, communication was great and she arrived very fast all the way from france! I was surprised! Wow! Thank you Pro! I highly recommend doing business with her! <3

5. I bought a Soom Cuprit from Eva, and it was a great experience! She held the doll for me for almost a week, and then she shipped her out the day after payment. I highly recommend her as a seller!

6. I bought a Soom FC Amber and two Soom outfits from the_prototype_gunmm. The communication was excellent, and she shipped the items extremely fast and very well packaged. It was a perfect transaction and I would definitely but from her again!

7. my doll finally arrived and though we had some conflict between us, in the end, it was the US postal services carelessness...my Serena came packaged safely and in the end all was wonderful.Responsible seller and care to detail in her dolls was great.

8. I purchased a yosd from the_prototype_gunmm. She was patient and communication was great. Doll was very well packed. An excellent seller to deal with. Thanks.

9. I bought a Luts senior delf type2 body from the_prototype_gunnm in a short layaway. The communication was excellent, and she shipped the body fast and well packaged, and it's arrived safely. Thank you so much! :3

10. I had bought a full set Volks Alice Kuonji DDS doll with her extra casual outfit as an extra. We both agreed on a 3 month layaway in August of 2013 to November of 2013. The seller the_prototype_gunnm did not specify her condition (as she was stained on both her head and other parts of her body) I had to ask and we both agreed to deduct $10 off of the final price. Time went on as the_prototype_gunnm asked when my next deposit would be, I had told her another few weeks.
      Unfortunately due to those next few weeks I had a few hospital visits due to chest pains and had Xrays of possibly having a blood clot in my lungs. She became impatient and threatened to give her another deposit or she will relist my doll and keep the deposit I had placed on Alice a few weeks before(even though the 3 month layaway was NOT up!). I gave her another deposit as I had no other choice or I would have lost Alice! I was deeply upset for being rushed to pay a deposit for a doll I had a 3 month layaway on. I was hustled for money and became uncomfortable with the seller throughout the rest of the transaction.

When it came to November she became impatient again when I had 2 weeks left of paying off Alice. To get it over and done with, I gave her the rest of the promised amount asking for insurance and tracking on Alice (as she lived in France and I lived in the United States). The doll had gone through customs and was shoved all back in the box as I became scared a piece of clothing might have been lost but all was there thankfully. I can tell she had packaged Alice correctly but customs just ruined the order of the clothing and such. It was not her fault as I did ask for insurance.

My overall experience with the_prototype_gunnm is neutral at best. I am pleased I had gotten an extra outfit but it was rude of her to pressure me for a payment(s) even when she knew I had just gone through a few hospital visits. And was also not clear on the doll's condition in the sale's post. I don't believe I would buy from this seller again, or if I do, it won't be layaway. I am thankful I got my doll Alice safe and sound and came with everything promised in the sale.

11. I purchased some SDF Xia legs and horns from the_prototype_gunnm and had a wonderful transaction. She was fast to all my replies, she shipped promptly and my items came safely backed/bubble wrapped in great condition as described. I'd happily do business with her again. :) Thanks!

12. I bought a Luts Xia head from the_prototype_gunnm and it was a very pleasurable experience! The head arrived in great condition and she even dropped the price for me! :) Thank you very much!

13. I bought a LT Brown Claude's Fantasy head from the-protype-gunm and it was a hassle free transaction. I made her an offer and she accepted, she took extra care to package the head so it would arrive in perfect condition. Shipping was super fast and I'm very pleased how this transaction was handled. I would deal with her anytime. Thank you so much.

14. Proto is one of the most honest and careful sellers that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I was once slated to buy a doll from her, and Proto noticed (just prior to ship) that the faceup was chipped. As I know next to nothing about dolls or how to do face-ups, it was a quick refund. What I actually did buy from Proto was a fullset for the LUTS Romance Kiwi (Witch.) The clothes were packaged with plastic and care. The parts were lovingly wrapped. Everything arrived in perfect condition, quickly, and without hassle. I was very nervous being a first-time buyer, and it was just perfect. I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you!

15. I bought a resin companion (Doll Family Tutu, to be exact) from the_prototype_gunnm. Everything went well: communication was swift and friendly, and shipping happened quickly. And (of course) the little Bunny was like promised. ^^ Really good transaction indeed! Thank you!

16. I bought two 5stardoll Aidens from the_prototype_gunnm from her MP sales page.
      Communication was polite with quick response time, the dolls were shipped promptly with tracking and arrived safely.
      When the dolls arrived, you could see they had been packaged very carefully. The dolls are exactly as the sales photographs, I'm extremely happy with them. Certificates were with the dolls. An extra gift was also sent which was lovely.
      I would definitely buy from Proto again and would highly recommend her to other people.

17. I purchased a SD head from prototype and the overall transaction was superb! The conversation was prompt and polite, prototype was most considerate in discussing delivery methods, and the item was securely packaged. I would love to work with prototype again.

18. I've bought 5stardoll male doll Bright with additional Dark's head from the_prototype_gunnm and am very satisfied with this transaction. The communication was easy and pleasant as seller provided all necessary information and photos, and did it really fast. The doll was sent on the exact day as we had previously agreed. From my experience I can tell that the_prototype_gunnmis an honest seller and a very friendly and cooperative person. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much =)

19. I bought a 5Stardoll Batboy from the_prototype_gunnm everything went fine, pm's answered quickly nice to deal with all wrapped up very well and he is sooooo lovely thank you :)

20. I bought a set of Iplehouse outfit from the_prototype_gunnm, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged very well and sent so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!