1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PuffyPuffers

Mar 22, 2013

1. Please leave me feedback here! :)

2. PuffyPuffers bought a wig from me and was wonderful to work with! I would very highly recommend her! Thank you again! I am so glad you like the wig! <3

3. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

PuffyPuffers bought three pairs of eyes from me. She payed promptly and even let me know when they arrived! I recommend her as a buyer and would work with her again! A+

4. PuffyPuffers commissioned me for a faceup on her Leekeworld Julie and she was the perfect commissioner!
      She was prompt, detailed, and kept me up to date on everything! She wasn't afraid to tell me exactly what she wanted, and was very pleasant to speak with! Paid fast, shipped fast!
      It was an absolute pleasure to work with her! I would definitely work with her again!
      A+++! :D

5. I bought a Soom Hawa from PuffyPuffers! She had great communication, answered all my questions quickly, and shipped fast. Perfect transaction :) Thank you soooo much!!! <3

6. PuffyPuffers purchased a wig and doll headback from me - so friendly and instant payment. Thank you!

I've actually done business with PuffyPuffers a great number of times over the past 4 years in another community, and she's always been wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend buying/selling/trading with her, as she's upheld a fantastic reputation with me over the years.

7. She sold me a grey sweater. Shipped quickly and easy to pay. Thank you!!

8. Positive!

Bought a pair of Nyx eyes from me. Great transaction, communication, and was overall very friendly to work with. She paid promptly and also notified me of the eyes arrival. I would love to work with her again!

Thanks!

9. I bought a minifee A-line body from PuffyPuffers on layaway. It only lasted three weeks, but we talked back and forth throughout, she she was in general pleasant to deal with. I would happily work with her again.

10. I bought a pair of MNF high heel feet from PuffyPuffers. She was awesome to work with and shipped the feet very fast. They arrived safe and sound as she had wrapped them up very securely. Thank you!!

11. PuffyPuffers purchased a Luts wig from me and was a delight to deal with. Very quick payment and excellent communication~! I would definitely deal with PuffyPuffers again! Thank you!

12. I bought a Leekeworld Julie from PuffyPuffers and am very happy with the transaction. She was kind enough to allow layaway and I received the doll very quickly after I made the last payment. She is great at keeping in touch so I felt at ease during the whole transaction. I would buy from her again! :)

13. I bought a Fairyland Minifee Chloe head from PuffyPuffers with an Andreja (Nicolle's Dreams) face up.

Great communication, shipping was super fast, item was packaged perfectly and the item is amazing :)

Thankyou!!!

14. I bought a MNF Siean head from PuffyPuffers- He's just delightful and exactly what I had wished for. ^^ Shipping was prompt and communication was great, thank you very much!

15. I bought a MNF Celine head from PuffyPuffers, she was perfectly wrapped, shipped really fast and communication was perfect. Thank you very much !

16. I sold a Mnf Celine to PuffyPuffers, and the transaction was just perfect! :) She was very friendly in our messages and sent the money right away :) She even let me know when she got her in! Thanks so much! Would definitely recommend her to anyone :)

17. I recently sold a pair of MNF galaxy leggings to PuffyPuffers. Communication was great and her payment was prompt. We had an easy transaction. Highly recommend!

18. puffypuffers was in my mirodoll group order! as a first time GO host she helped make everything run smoothly, she was very polite throughout communication, patient and prompt in everything that was asked of her both payment and shipping invoices were paid right away and she let me know as soon as her doll arrived. I would be absolutely happy to work with her again!

19. Positive Feedback!

I purchased some beautiful eyes from PuffyPuffers and she was wonderful to buy from and let me know when she shipped them out.
      They arrived carefully packaged and are very lovely, I would buy from her again and highly recommend her.
      Thank you!

20. I bought a doll head from PuffyPuffers and it was an excellent transaction- safe packing, fast shipping and great communication :)
      Thanks !