1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Girrl

Mar 16, 2013

1. Finally setting up a feedback thread for myself...

2. ~~ Took part in my Jan 2013 Dollmore Go~~
      Would love to work with again! Thank you !

3. Girrl joined my Dollmore group order. All payments were sent quickly and communication was great! I would love to have Girrl in on another order in the future. :)

4. Girrl bought some minifee clothes from me and was a joy to work with! She was sweet enough to let me know that they arrived and that she liked them. Payment was super fast and she was always friendly! Thank you so much! <3

5. I sold Girrl a Minifee Shiwoo. Great transaction from start to finish! Communication was wonderful, payment was sent promptly, and she let me know when the doll arrived to her. I would definitely recommend her as a great buyer! Thanks so much!

6. I sold Girrl a Rosette Pure Fir on a girl body. It was a terrific transaction from start to finish. Girrl was polite, prompt to respond (and send payment) and understanding. She wrote me immediately to let me know the doll arrived in one piece and has been lovely to talk to. I am very glad Fir has found such a wonderful home and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks! :)

7. I sold a piece of furniture to Girrl and the transaction was great in every way - speedy payment, great communication. Definitely a recommended buyer! Thanks!!!

8. I did an informal trade with Grrl, a doll for some knitting (it was an ambitious piece of knitting). She is super to trade with--lots of communication, and she was super at keeping me up to date--and when it was time to ship everything was beautifully wrapped and just perfect. I can happily recommend doing business with her!

9. I sold several Rosette dresses to Girrl, and the transaction was super smooth! She paid swiftly, kept in friendly communication and let me know when they arrived safely. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

10. Girrl bought my Chicline body from me. Fast transaction I've had for doll parts. Fast communication, very nice, prompt payment, and she even let me know when the item arrived! Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction!

11. Girrl bought a LoongSoul MuXuan from me. Communication was excellent, payment was on time, and she let me know as soon as he arrived. All in all a great transaction, thank you!

12. Took part in my Jan. 2014 go, everything went really well, Thank you !

13. This lovely member took part in my Dollmore Go for March, Everything went wonderfully! Thank you !

14. Girrl participated in the 2079 realms Recovery GO. She was prompt with payment, easy to communicate with and in general pleasant to work with. I would do business with her again.

15. ~~ Took Place in my MAY'14 Dollmore GO, Paid on time, GREAT communication, Wonderful to work with ! ~~

16. Girrl bought a pair of Mako eyes from me. She paid promptly and was very easy to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!

17. Girrl recently purchased my Minifee Carl. It was a great transaction. Friendly, prompt communication, fast payment and let me know when the doll arrived to her. Would happily work with her again. Thank you for giving him a home!

18. I sold my Loongsoul Ivan to Girrl. She has always been very kind to me and responding was always fast. Over all the transactions went really smooth and i highly recommend her!! Thank you again!! :aheartbea

19. Girrl joined my 2079 Realms GO. Great communication with prompt payment. This was a GO for heavy wooden furniture. Great participant and highly recommended. Thanks!

20. Just finished a fabulous transaction with Girrl -- she bought three Dollmore Model Woman option parts from me, and it was a fast, friendly, silky-smooth deal from start to finish. Great communication, immediate payment, everything perfect. I couldn't hope to do business with a more reliable DoA member! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea