1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onni!

Mar 13, 2013

1. I noticed that Onni did not have a feedback thread, so I started one for her! :)

Onni lives in Moscow, Russia and I live in Virginia, USA. We agreed to trade dolls (my Dollstown Hue for her Dollshe DSAM Pale Tan Rosen). We both shipped on the same day and Onni was very warm and sweet through the whole trade! :aheartbea She provided photos of the doll all packaged up and provided the tracking number the same day I shipped!

My part of the trade is still en route to Russia (awaiting a new scan!), but I hope he arrives safely!

Thank you again, Onni! I love my new Dollshe Rosen so much! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

2. Thank you so much! I realy like that he have so sweet home =)

3. Onni bought a blue Phoenix head from me.
      Great communication, quick payement, very cute ♥

Very good transaction

4. Thank you so much! she is so cute and sweet vanilla girl. ^^
      [​IMG]

5. I traded two outfits for an IM Hound Head from Omni! She was amazing! Very kind and trustworthy with great communications--and the head was in perfect condition as she described! Thank you!

6. dollcrazy Thank you so much. ^^ Trade was perfect and I'm so happy head have so lovely home ^^

7. I did a trade with Onni and she was just wonderful to deal with in every way, I would highly recommend her to deal with. Thank you so much!

8. Soulgirl
      Thank you so much. Trade was perfekt and fast <3

9. Sold an SD head to Onni, there were some hiccups caused by me but she was very sweet and incredibly patient. Thank you for everything!

10. I had a great transaction with Onni
      she was a wonderful buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      thank you!

11. I sold a Luts Demon Army Regen head to Onni, she paid fast ,very friendly to deal with and let me know when it arrives~ so wonderful~ Thank you so much!
      Highly recommend~:)

12. Onni bought me a doll : great communication,fast payment,thank you very much for your purchase =3

13. Easy to deal with, patient. Good buyer. Would sell to again.

14. I traded my crobidoll Tei head for her set of Soom animal legs. We shipped same day and they arrived very promptly and packaged very well! Onni is very pleasant and I would definitely trade with her again!

15. I have traded my dollzone Raphael head with Onni´s Dollzone Dorothy head.
      The communication was very nice and lovely. The head was well packed and I´m so happy with my new girl.

I highly recommend her!

16. I sold Onni my Soom appini sleeping head. She is very nice, great communication and fast payment. Would recommend her :)

17. another great transaction with Onni
      A++++++++++ buyer!!!!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know she got the doll
      highly recommend!!!!!!
      thank you! ^*^

18. I sold to Onni my DollNDoll Heart girl body, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as she got the package. Communication was great! I would do business with her again!
      Thank you!