1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Feedback (2013)

Mar 12, 2013

1. Latidoll (2013)
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Shipping costs complaint?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. I am not sure where to go with this but I have been totally unable to sign into my lati account. The system just won't accept my details and when it says it has emailed me I get no mail. I have been a long term customer with latidoll and want to order neferlati but can't :(

3. Latidoll (2013)
      * What did you order? LatiDoll Lati Yellow Snow Queen Gerda (Lea)
      * When did you order? First week of January, to kick start the new year 2013 with a Lati!
      * How was the communication? There wasn't too much communication needed but any time I posted on their customer forum, they responded within several days which is good enough for me.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple, there wasn't any problem figuring out how to pay.
      * How long did it take to ship? Three months - I ordered her the first week of January, and received her the first week of April. I know others still haven't received their dolls though and I ordered quite a bit later than them so I'm not sure how Lati determines who will get their doll(s) shipped first.
      * Shipping costs complaint? None.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Of course. I've been ordering with Lati since 2007 and adore their sculpts and quality. I was a bit apprehensive to order another Lati Doll (I haven't ordered since 2008? 2009?) as others said they've gone downhill but I haven't seen anything that indicates that and feel that they're even better than before in terms of quality. The only thing I wish they did was allow slight alterations of the face-up like how they used to in 2007, because now they have a disclaimer refusing to alter the face-up in any way unlike before.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very! She's lovely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems thankfully!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I just wish they'd re-stock wigs already so I can order again!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would prefer to as I dislike waiting even if it's only three months but it wasn't an option for Snow Queen Gerda. :)

4. * What did you order?
      Black Line LE Istvan with faceup, outfit and shoes.
      * When did you order?
      3rd March 2013
      Fine. They sometimes took a few days to reply to Q&A posts depending on holidays and work load, but they always gave clear answers.
      Easy, if a little time-consuming. I took advantage of the layaway they offered for the Black Line. I made a Q&A post for each payment, and they created a private cart item at the same cost as the instalment. Then I checked each one out as normal, paying via PayPal.
      It shipped towards the end of May, a couple of weeks after my last layaway payment, which was about two and a half months after I placed the order.
      None. It cost $51 to the UK by EMS for a 66cm doll and accessories, which is quite reasonable.
      Yes. The outfit is well-constructed and very detailed. The doll itself is nicely sculpted (if a little lacking joints-wise) and the resin feels good, and the faceup is beautiful. A pair of decent quality glass eyes were included with the doll. The shoes smelled really bad because of the material/chemicals used to treat it, but it's fading now they're not sealed in plastic any more.
      Yes, very much so.
      Yes, definitely.
      N/A
      I'm not a fan of their more popular tiny lines, but I'd happily consider another Black Line doll.
      Sure, I don't see why not.

5. * What did you order?
      Latidoll Yellow Miel (NS)

* When did you order?
      31 Oct 2012

Prompt, usually within 24 hours.

A breeze with Paypal

Around 1 month

Definitely! The sculpting and posing are pretty good and he's just too adorable!

Yes

Yes!!

N/A

Definitely! I plan on getting my Miel a twin sometimes ROFL!

I generally prefer buying directly from the company, but I'd consider second-hand if the sculpt I wanted is no longer available.

6. * What did you order?
      Lati Yellow Bat Children Tan Haru

* When did you order?
      28 Feb 2013, I am one of the first 20 that ordered (as I was told I will get an event coffin box)

Takes an average of one day for Lati to answer Q&A, unable to give shipping date despite delayed shipping, empty promises that dolls will be shipped next week ecah time I asked

Very easy with paypal

4 months have passed and I still have no tracking number, Lati stated 65 days on their website for their Limited editions

No. Shipping costs was average

I bought the previous edition (Snow Queen) and the doll's quality is good

Yes, it does for the previous doll that I bought

Yes

The company cannot solve my dissatisfaction (LONG WAITING TIME AND DELAYED SHIPPING)

maybe

Maybe

7. * What did you order? A lati yellow tan haru Bat Children
      * When did you order? first day of the event
      * How was the communication? terrible, there was none.
      * How easy was it to pay? yes
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 months
      * Shipping costs complaint? ridiculously high
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no
      * Would you order from this company again? possibly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? if it's cheaper