1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Toshiro-Sthlm

Mar 12, 2013

1. Please leave feedback here if you have bought something from me or sold something to me. It is greatly appreciated. :aheartbea

2. Trade one head with her, perfect and fast! The head is awesome! Thank you very much!

3. Toshiro-Sthlm was part of the " spring event 2013" Leekeworld GO I was hosting and it has been a delightful experience to dealing with her from the very beggining ^^.

She always was so kind and polite in every of her messages, so fast answering to all of them and it even faster making the payments. Also let me know when the package arrived to her as soon as she got it ^^. I don't have any doubt at all that I would love to deal with her if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for being so nice ^^ !! Hope to see you soon again !!

4. I trade a soom dune with her for a little monica irin.
      She responded quick and shipped fast!
      When she arrived she was packed really well and she added some nice extra,s

tnx a lot!

5. I bought a SOOM girl from Toshiro-Sthlm, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

6. I bought a DD leather body from Toshiro.
      Super fast communication, all went well and arrived very fast.
      A++ would buy again.

Thank you very much!

7. I bought a Volks Yukino DDIII from Toshiro, and everything went perfect. She replied to me very quickly, she was very helpful and a kind person to talk to. She shipped the doll fast, and Yukino arrived very carefully packed exactly the same nice condition as she was desribed.:)
      I hope we will have a chance to deal in the future.
      Thank you very much! :daisy

8. She was super sweet, shipped fast and packed the heel legs well! Not a scratch to be seen when they arrived :) Thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction!

9. Allowed me to do a short layaway despite her situation, which was very sweet of her, and shipped the body as soon as she could. The body arrived in amazing quality, kept nice and safe and is exactly what I wanted. I am ever grateful, and will definitely do business again in future! Thank you :D

10. I recently bought Fairyland feeple60 m-line high heel shoes in black from Toshiro-Sthlm. It came in great condition and I was kept well informed of my purchase every step of the way. I enjoyed doing business with Toshiro-Sthlm and couldn't be happier.

11. I purchased a wig from Toshiro-Sthlm.
      Contact was friendly and prompt. Shipped quickly. An overall pleasant transaction.
      Thank you!

12. I've bought a sweater from Toshiro-Sthlm. The contact was very friendly and she shipped quickly. The sweater is wonderful. Thank you for a great transaction.

13. I purchased a pair of MNF shoes from Toshiro-Sthlm. The transaction was perfect and she shipped out quickly. Thank you! :3

14. Bought a Tataparadise top from Toshiro-Sthlm, the transaction went smoothly and shipping was quick and prompt. Very friendly communication. Wonderful transaction c:

15. Toshiro-Sthlm bought a Dollsbe Paprika from me. Fast payment and they let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much! :)

16. I sold a Withdoll Ivy to @Toshiro-Sthlm.

The transaction went perfectly from start to finish. Communication was prompt, payment was speedy, and they were a pleasure to communicate with. I would not hesitate to do business with them again!

17. @Toshiro-Sthlm bought a pair of glass Salafina eyes from me. She was very kind, communicative throughout our transaction and fast to pay. She also let me know when the parcel arrived.
      Dealing with her has been a pleasure, I definitely recommend her! :)

18. I bought 70+ grey wideleg pants, black sweatpants, a turquoise sweater, and a rust patterned shirt from @Toshiro-Sthlm . All clothes were clean, well packaged, and fit beautifully on my boys. Super smooth transaction and fast shipping even during the 2020 pandemic and Christmas season. Very happy. I highly recommend them!

19. I bought a Crobidoll wig from Toshiro-Sthlm and it was a great experience! It was shipped promptly after payment, arrived safely packaged, and communication was lovely. I would definitely work with them again. Thank you!!!

20. I bought a Soom iMda 3.0 Mabel from Toshiro-Sthlm and it was a wonderful transaction. She shipped same-day, which was amazing, and the package was very carefully wrapped. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you!