1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dale Zentner's Tessa Discussion

Mar 6, 2013

1. ​Hi--

Just wanted to share a few photos of Tessa by Dale Zentner. I hope you enjoy the "Amethyst Angel." Besides creating and fully painting Tessa, Dale designed the outfit. I asked for a jewel tone victorian winter outfit. This is my first and only SD size bjd.

Tessa's dress is embroidered silk with a silk velvet flounce.The bodice features glass bead and Swarovski crystal sleeves. Her jacket is matching embroidered silk and faux fur trim with velvet tie. Her muff is faux fur lined with velvet and trimmed with beads. On her head she wears a wool felt hat trimmed with faux fur. Her hair ribbon is silk chiffon. She wears silk bloomer and stockings. The wig is -Monique Gold,eyes- Eyeco and boots -Nine9Style

What do you think about her? Do you own a Tessa? I have a nude photo of her showing her measurements, should I add that photo to the Gallery thread?

Thank you for stopping by.

More photos in the Gallery.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?566247-Ameythyst-Angel-by-Dale-Zentner

[​IMG]

2. Hi all, I'm pretty new to this forum. I just got my first SD, a Dale Zentner Tessa (Sea Sky). I'm really enjoying her size. My other dolls are msd or yo. How many others on this list have a Tessa?
      Belinda

3. Ooo, I have one too; just bought her a few weeks ago from another member. I'm crazy about her; she reminds me of Helena Bonham Carter. Here's mine. She looks a little different now because I replaced her blue eyes with dark brown.

[​IMG]

4. I will be getting my Tessa-India tomorrow. I am so excited. She will be my grail #2 doll. I can't wait!:danceNanette and linakauna your girls are lovely!!!

5. Ooooh ladies, they are both just beautiful. I need to get pictures of mine up.

Belinda

6. Did you buy the brown one that was for sale on ZoZ last week? She was gorgeous! I wanted a Tessa for ages and had been unsuccessfully trying to snag one from Dale for the last few months, when a friend let me know that hers was on ebay. I don't know how I managed to win her, but I did.

7. Hi Belinda (Elfstone)--So happy you found this thread for Tessa.

I'm so happy to know there are other Tessa collectors...I went through the approval process here. I was delighted that after I submitted her nude photos she was accepted as an approved doll!

Hope you can add photos.

:aheartbeaNanette

Hi Linakauno--

Wow what a beauty...aren't we blessed to have such an outstanding doll! I am enthralled by my Tessa and was lucky to have her designed for me. I love that she is painted with a full body blush by Dale Zentner.

Your Tessa does look like Helena Bonham Carter...just delightful.

Hi Jakayd--

Congratulations on your new Tessa! Please post a photo of her and thanks so much for joining us. I was worried that I was the only one with Tessa at the forum.

You must be so happy to have your special doll home.

8. Here are a couple of quick pictures of my Sea Sky Tessa.

[​IMG]
      IMG_0129 by tanglebox1, on Flickr

Dsc_1697 by tanglebox1, on Flickr

I've only had her for about 3 weeks but I just love her. This is my grail doll and I'm still having a hard time believing she's here. [​IMG] I won her through Dale's email lottery but Hubby paid for Tessa for my birthday.

Belinda

9. Here's my girl with brown eyes. I wish I had this wig in dark brown but it only comes in red and black.

[​IMG]

Edit: Belinda, she's gorgeous!! I'm planning to touch up my girl's face a bit because I want her eyebrows to be a little more brown than red.

10. Yes I was the one that grabbed her from ZoZ. lol She didn't show up yesterday as I had hoped :( but great news she is waiting for me at home now. I leave work in 45 mins. I hope traffic is not bad. I just want to get home already and open my girl! :dance

11. Oooo, post photos! That dark girl is really very special. I would have preferred a freshskin one, but this one's price was too good to turn down. She's the oriental skin.

12. I need a wig for her because I couldn't afford to buy her as a fullset. I didn't get her directly from Dale. And the previous owner was kind enough to sell her to me nude at a lowered price. But as soon as she is all "dolled" up I will share pictures. I was so happy to see a thread for this lovely doll! :loveIt was love at first sight for me!

But your girl is so lovely! :) Do you think you will ever try to get another one in freshskin if the opportunity presented itself?

13. No, I don't think so. She was very expensive, even though I bought her nude like yours, and I don't really need another one. Besides, she's growing on me. I have lots of other pale dolls and like having variety.

14. Thank you linakauno! You are braver than I am; I am total klutz when it comes to face-ups. I'd have to send her out but I love mine just as she is.

Belinda

So there are only 4 of us who have a Tessa? Surely there are more?

We want to see more spam of this lovely girl. :)

Belinda

15. I think there are probably lots, but they might not know about this thread.

16. If you look at Dale's website, there seems to be just under 50 Tessa dolls. So I'm wondering how many could be on DOA...?

Belinda

17. Yay, someone in another forum sent me a link to a brown/black wig like the red one, so my girl will soon have her dark hair. Decided to name her Helen, after Helena Bonham Carter.

18. Ohohoh would you mind sharing the link? :) thanks so much!

19. Oh I didn't realize it was a monique wig. Thanks sooo much linakauno! I love monique wigs! :)