1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for juliana

Mar 6, 2013

1. Hello~ this is juliana's feedback thread! Please post me a feedback if I have purchased something from you or sold something to you. Many thanks!

2. juliana adopted Switch Ryun:R and Mara heads and bought a wig from me. A super lovely transaction throughout - she was always sweet and pleasant in PMs, paid promptly, and notified me when the items arrived. I would heartily recommend her as a buyer to anyone!

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

3. Juliana bought a Switch head from me. The transaction was nothing but smooth. Great communication. She was kind enough to let me know the head arrived there.
      A great pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend to everyone! Thank you, juliana!

4. I sold an Ariadoll body to Juliana and it was a perfect transaction~! :) Payment was prompt and communication was super friendly! She was understanding and courteous when the shipping charge ended up being a little more than expected. Very reliable, wonderful buyer!^_^

5. I bought a Switch head from Juli and it went super smooth. I paid, she shipped, he arrived all in less than a week! I'm very happy and would def do business with her again. Thanks so much ^_^

6. I bought Switch Ryun:R head from Juliana. Everything was perfect, she was fast for replying my messages, shipping the head and really helpful !!!
      Thank you very very much !

7. I bought a Switch Seolrok head from Juliana. The transaction was very smooth. Communication was fast and effective, she was very friendly and even sent me a picture of the EMS receipt when she shipped the head. The head arrived in perfect condition and safely packed. Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you so much, Juli :)

8. Juliana was a part of my Iplehouse split for an EID Leonard. She always paid promptly, including her last payment of shipping from myself to her. She was always quick with communication and let me know when her items arrived safely to her. She was absolutely excellent to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. <3 Thank you so much for helping my split go smoothly and worry free!

9. I purchased a Switch Soseo head from Juliana and everything was perfect. She shipped out the head so quickly, and it was packaged very well. She even sent me a picture of the EMS shipping receipt. It was also nice having a friendly conversation with her while I was waiting for my doll, and she also replies very quickly. I would be happy with buy from her again!

10. I bought a set of soom doll from juliana, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

11. I purchased a Switch Rusi from Juli. The transaction was perfect! She was wonderful to deal with. Her communication was fast, shipping very quick, he was well packaged, and he is like new. I would definitely do business with her again!!! :)

12. I adopted Switch head from Juli~ All i can say is she the most wonderful seller i ever have, Great communication, fast responsed, Quick shipping and the package is super secure!! I couldn't be this happier! Would love to deal with Juli again sometime ;)! Thank you so much, Super appericated this! <3

13. I purchased a Volks SD16 Megu head from Juliana on a short layaway and everything went smoothly! She was super sweet in PMs, shipped immediately, and packed the head very securely. I would absolutely do business with her again. Thank you for a lovely transaction!:)

14. I purchased a Switch Mara and Sohwa head from Juliana. She sent the package out very quick, always responded very fast to my PMs and helped me with the trouble I had with customs. She was an angel and always very nice and helpful. The heads were packed very secure and are in perfect condition and exactly as described.
      I would love to deal with Juli again and I can recommend her highly! Thank you!!! :)

15. I bought a SOOM Wolf head from juliana. ^^ She shipped on the day promised, communication was smooth, and she kept in touch until I got the package safe and sound. ^^ A flawless transaction! I'd be more than happy to recommend her as a seller! Thumbs up for positive feedback. ^^ Thank you!

16. Perfect transaction with Juliana from whom I purchased a PW Cheshire Goon. Shipping was fast and communication was great. An excellent seller!!

17. I bought Crobidoll Body from Juliana. It was a perfect transaction ever ! She was so kind and very communicative. The body packaged super secure and neat. Truly a flawless pleasant transaction I have with her. Definitely recommended seller ! I absolutely love to deal with Juliana again. Thank you so much for everything ! :D

18. I bought a NS Marchen Waltz Aimee head from juliana and the transaction could not have been better! Her communication was friendly, she shipped the head out quickly, and packaged it very carefully. A fantastic transaction from start to finish, I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks juliana!!!

19. juliana sold me a Crobidoll Rognickey head.
      She was lovely to deal with and speak to, sent him out quickly and well packaged, and of course, he's in beautiful condition.

Thanks so much! He will be much loved. :)

20. I bought an Ariadoll Isabel from @juliana and the transaction was wonderful! She is very kind and communicative, and she shipped SUPER fast. Overall it was a fantastic sale, thank you~