1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KawaiiTsu

Feb 28, 2013

1. Any transaction feedback for KawaiiTsu should be left here!

~~~~~~~

I bought an MSD body from KawaiiTsu and the transaction was fantastic! She was super sweet, friendly, and enjoyable to talk to throughout the whole process, and her communication was great, despite time-zone differences! The body was packaged very securely and arrived safe and sound, just as described.

It was a joy working with her, and I would definitely be willing to do so again! Highly recommended!!!

2. I bought a DM JudithDoll Zinna from Kawaiitsu! The entire transaction was just perfect in every way, with lots of friendly communication and regular updates despite the massive difference between our two time zones : ) Zinna arrived after being shipped speedily, with her fullset and just as described in her sales thread, packed up snugly too!

I would definately deal with Kawaiitsu again : ) She's a thoughtful, communicative seller with a great attitude!

3. Purchased a Fairyland Lora full set outfit with wig and shoes from me. Fast payment, good communication and really friendly. I wish everyone was so easy to deal with! :D

4. I unfortunately have to leave flake feedback for KawaiiTsu :(
      She agreed to buy my Soom Hati and received my Paypal info but had a sudden Vet visit that obviously took priority.

I wish you luck in future :)

5. KawaiiTsu bought some Soom Ace fantasy parts from me and it was a great transaction! She paid promptly, replied quickly to all my messages and let me know when the package arrived. She's a total sweetheart with a great attitude. I'd happily deal with her again! ^^

6. I bought a two pairs of boots, and two pairs of tennis shoes from Kawaiitsu who was friendly and willing to negotiate on price. The shoes were shipped promptly, and arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely buy from Kawaiitsu again!

7. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !

8. Yes she is a wonderfull seller, I`m a gree with doll eyes, she is very kind so nince, thanx so much, I bought a msd bjd, excellent to deal, the bjd is in perfet conditions and with extras :)...thanx so much, blessings

9. I sold a doll to KawaiiTsu. The transaction went smoothly and payment was sent right on time. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I would gladly do business with her again. :)

10. KawaiiTsu joined my Dollmore GO and was super awesome every step of the way! :D Everything was fantastic from start to finish and I can't thank her enough for being so patient with me when I had problems that delayed or messed up things x3 Thank you so much! :aheartbea

11. KawaiiTsu bought a Camellia Dynasty Wong kitty from me!
      Absolute dream to deal with! Friendly, quick to respond to messages and she paid lightning fast! She even let me know when kitty had arrived safely in her new home! I'd happily recommend her! :thumbup

12. KawaiiTsu bought a Soom Gloti from me and was an absolute joy to work with. She's very patient, friendly, and wonderfully prompt. It was a privilege to do business with her and would do so again in a heartbeat. ^_^

13. I bought a MSD wig from KawaiiTsu.....item was shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition, thank you!

14. Bought a Dollmore Dummy Doll from me. Perfect transaction from start to finish, thanks.

15. I purchased a pair of Dollmore Kid Hands from KawaiiTsu! Not only was I very excited to find exactly what I needed (I broke a finger on my girls hand :(). But KawaiiTsu was lovely to deal with and posted super fast after I paid. The hands were very safely packaged and I am very happy with the transaction.
      Thank you!

16. I bought a dollmore wig from Kawaiitsu. She was very friendly and the transaction went flawlessly.
      The wig even arrived quite some days early. :)
      I will definitely buy from her again if she has something for sale that catches my interest.

17. I bought some DOD hands from Kawaiitsu. Everything went well. I would buy from again. Thanks

18. Kawaiitsu bought a Luts KDF event head from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Perfect transaction. Thanks a lot!

19. I bought an FL Chloe event arm from KawaiiTsu. The transaction went smoothly and the arm arrived promptly and well packaged.

20. I bought a Dollmore Vian head from Kawaiitsu. She was very friendly and the transaction went smoothly .
      Head was pretty well packaged!
      I will definitely buy from her again~