1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Matango

Feb 24, 2013

1. Please leave any feedback for me here. Thank you! :)

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Mantango bought some 1:6 scale stuff from me (wigs & furniture) and was very friendly. They paid promptly and communicated well. Thanks!

3. I bought several tiny props from Matango shipping was AMAZINGLY fast O.O and the items were PERFECT, in fact i ended up keeping two items i had intended to give away! i can not wait to make another order!

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

5. Matango participated in my 2013 prop swap and was a wonderful person to work with. They were responsible and I recommend them for other swaps. The whole swap went smoothly and each member filled out forms properly and was on time with due dates.

6. Matango took part in my Christmas present swap and was a joy to have in it. She was also very patient when her partner was delayed on her swaps. Her partner was also happy about the gift she received from Matango. I'm happy to recommend Matango to any future swaps. So I am leaving a positive feedback of this swap. Thank you for your work!

7. Bought some props from Matango and everything went swell! Everything arrived as described and the props are freaking adorable!
      Thanks again!

8. I bought some eyes of Matango that I wanted to arrive within 8 days so that I could take my boy to my birthday doll meet. Matango put the eyes in the post as soon as possible and the eyes arrived really quickly so I was able to take my new boy completed to the doll meet. She was very friendly and did her best to help me out ^_^. Item was exactly as advertised and I love them :D

9. I bought some eyes from Matango and it was a great transaction over all! Very pleasant person to deal with. Thanks so much!

10. I bought a minifee NF Head from Matango. Shipping was fast and communication so friendly and prompt. I would definatly recoment to do buissness with her! Thank you so much!

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Matango, they shipped quick and added tracking when I asked. I would certainly buy from them again :)

12. I had an awesome transaction with Matango! I purchased a 7-8 fiber wig in grey two-tone from her, and communication could not have been more spot-on or friendly. She shipped quickly and carefully, and it arrived right on time, well-packed and exactly as described. My elf and I are most pleased with the results, and would not hesitate to purchase from her again. She is absolutely wonderful to work with.

13. I ordered some re-ment items from Matango and transaction was perfect! I was even able to order an item from their Etsy shop, which was wonderfully made. Communication was quick and friendly, and all items arrived safely and were well packed. I definitely plan to buy from Matango again in the future! Thank you again~

14. I bought two shirts from Matango and they were lovely! Everything was perfect and I will buy again! I am really happy! Thanks!!!

15. Matango and I participated in a trade, MSD shoes for one of her handmade necklaces. Great communication, very friendly, I would do business with again :)

16. Had a lovely trade! one of her lovely necklaces for my ttya hoodie. it was a wonderful trade and the craftsmanship is top notch! Thank you so much!

17. I had traded some clothes for Matango's lovely miniature pizzas and other small items. The miniatures she makes are the topest quality I have seen so far and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. Would definitely recommend her!

18. Matango bought two coats and two wigs from me and the transaction was perfect! She paid quickly and was always friendly and fast in communication. I can recommend her as a buyer, Thank you again! :3nodding:

19. Bought a lovely jumper from Matango. It was my first time purchasing anything on DOA, and they were very kind and helpful. The jumper arrived yesterday, it’s lovely and exactly as shown. I would definitely recommend them!

20. I bought two sweaters from Matango. Great communication and shipping, and overall a fast and pleasant transaction. (I do feel a little bad for how cheap they were, though, because they're really nice!) Thank you!