1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ninjy

Feb 23, 2013

1. Feedback thread for Ninjy~!
      Please post here if you've had a transaction with me~! >w<

2. I bought Ninjys NS FL Feeple 60 Chloe sleeping head. With plans to have it open eyed. She was well packed & Ninjy sent her quickly. I am very happy with the transaction & I would buy from Ninjy again.

3. I sold a SDF Vega head to Ninjy.
      The communication was great, with Ninjy being very friendly and reasonable. Replies as well as the payments were also made very quickly. The transaction went very smoothly and was a good experience. Thank you for the business :D
      I'm glad the head has found a good new home :)

4. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Ninjy bought a pair of Mako eyes from me. She was super fast with her payment and had great communication throughout the transaction, she even told me when they arrived. I highly recommend her! A++++

5. Ninjy hosted a Crobidoll group order. Communication was quick and prompt, and shipping calculations were messaged as soon as possible. It was a good experience, and I would most definitely participate in another GO again if the time arises. :)

6. I Took Part In Ninjy`s Crobidoll GO. It Was A Great, Well Run GO. She Keeped Us Updated & Well Informed Of Everything That Was Goining On. Shipping Was Fast & Awesomely Paxked. I Would Gladly Join Another GO With Ninjy. I Give Her Two Jointed Thumbs Up, Lol

7. Ninjy ran a crobidoll group order and was absolutely fantastic :) organized and quick to ship, no problems at all. Thank you!!!!

8. Joined Ninjy's GO and she was a wonderful GO leader! Promt and friendly communication, she kept us updated, she shipped my things out fast and packaged nicely too! ^-^ Thank you very much!

9. I have joined Ninjy's GO, and it went nice and smooth. There was a trouble in the middle, but she did not hesitate to offer me the best way to solve this out, even if it might have been a little bit unfair to her. I really appriciate with what she have done for me, and I am willing to make more transaction with her.
      Thank you so much.

10. Ninjy joined my TATA's Paradise group order. ;v; She was a joy to work with and made all of her payments quickly! Her communication was also wonderful. Thank you so much for taking part in my GO!

11. I participated in Ninjy's Makoeyes GO. Communication was great and my eyes were sent out very quickly. They arrived sooner than expected and well packed~

12. I was in Ninjy's Makoeyes GO and she was super sweet to deal with and chat with throughout the process ^_^ She even shared pics of her eyes just for future reference. Thanks so much!!! <3

13. I also participated in Ninjy's Makoeyes GO. She was very friendly, communication was great, and the entire GO was ran in an orderly and efficient fashion from start to finish. ^^ I love my new Makoeyes and won't hesitate doing business with Ninjy again in the future, thank you so much!! <33

14. I participated in Ninjy's Makoeyes GO.

It was very easy, friendly, and the eyes were shipped quickly after they arrived.

I'd definitely not hesitate to participate in another GO!

:D :D :D

15. Second time participating in a GO hosted by Ninjy, this time for Makoeyes. Great to work with as always, delivery was fast and prompt! :) Communication was great, and definitely won't hesitate in working with her again.

16. Ninjy joined a Camellia Dynasty GO that I ran recently~ She was wonderful to work with and has great communication! Smooth transaction, thanks!

17. I took part in Ninjy's Luts split. Everything went swimmingly and I'm very happy with my new head!

!!!!!!!!Highly recommended!!!!!!!

18. Ninjy ran a luts GO - everything was smooth and shipped quickly, thanks so much!

19. Ninjy was a participant in my Crobidoll group order. Communication was excellent and invoices were paid promptly on time. I would be happy to work with Ninjy again in any of my future group orders.

20. Ninjy joined another of my Crobidoll group orders. Communication was fantastic and all invoices were paid on time. Always happy to Ninjy on another order in the future.