1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SleepingElf Thistldown

Feb 15, 2013

1. Im so pleased she is on topic now ...she is my little baby and I adore the colours she can come in
      [​IMG]

she is 10 cm tall , takes 8mm eye , multi jointed .. and has a 3.5 wig

2. So good to see this on DOA, this little imp definitely deserves her place here too. Congratulations! :aheartbea

3. Yay, on topic! Thistledown is adorable :) She's cast by Bobobie, right? Those look like the Bobobie special resins.

4. Congratulations on Thistledown finally being on-topic! She's adorable! I do love bobobies color choices.

5. Congrats Carrie, now Thistledown can get the recognition she/he deserves!!

6. So glad you started a thread for your Thistledowns. I can't wait to get my first Thistldown from you and will post a picture of her once she arrives.I am very excited.:)

7. oh my! they're so cute I just want to pinch their cheeks, there are already too many on my wish list... these cuties are going on it haha

8. [​IMG]
      Precious bears it by ValliPink on Flickr
      This is my favourite photo of Precious, my very special dark tan, human ear, Thistledown. I'm delighted she's finally on topic!!

9. Love, love, loooove Thistledown:D She is especially winsome, I think, in the dark tan.

As a side note, does anyone know if Bobobie 15cm tinies can share a body with Thistledown? I'm thinking of changing my Cookie's body but I'm thinking this one might be too small.

10. Oh yes Mitya I agree this body would be so cute with a cookie head on it! Anyone know if it would fit? Also where can I order one of these little cuties?

11. There is not enough spam in this thread!

[​IMG]

12. shes beautiful !
      Im working on a couple of fullsets at the momment and really enjoying them ...so will post pictures when they are finished xx

13. Whoa, they're so cute!!! :D

14. All of a rush Im moving .. Tomorrow ..I will be without internet and PC for a week ..you can contact me via Facebook CARRIE ATTWOOD
      or like my Sleeping Elf page .. Flikr I cannot answer Flikr mail from my phone
      I am working on one large Spanish commission
      Taking orders again from July although I can order dolls ..that wont be a problem
      and from July I shall be updating my Etsy store..more wigs and Fullset elves ..Thistledown babies too
      cant wait for you to see them
      thank you so much for bearing with me ..I didnt expect my house to sell as fast as it did ..and didnt expect moving house to be so stressfull
      but Im used to stress over this past 2 years .. its with heavy heart I leave my home ..
      But Im looking forward to my bright new home ..and bright new future

thank you everyone who has supported me , helped and sent encouragement and support ,the past couple of year ..I honestly feel more like me now ..I must do ...Ive got 2 new dolls coming in ..and I need a tan Puki Fee more than air !

15. You've climbed a great mountain. Moving is horrible, but you did it! I wish you every success and great joy in your new home. Hugs dear Carrie. Will catch up with you when you're back in the virtual world. :celebrate

16. [TABLE="class: b-layout-table b-layout-table_layout_47-47"]
      [TR="class: b-layout-table__row"]
      [TD="class: b-layout-table__gap"][/TD]
      [TD="class: b-layout-table__cell b-layout-table__cell_position_r"]How wonderful that there is a topic about them! I just last week received her violet elf! Is an opportunity and a look at the others, and show yourself [​IMG]

[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

17. Tell me please, what shoes and clothes fit them? And where to get them? May have special shoes?

18. Very cute children :)