1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback for AlchemicCandy]

Feb 8, 2013

1. Hi, if you have completed a transaction with me then it'd be great if you could leave feedback here. Thanks! ^^

2. AlchemicCandy brought a Sadol jacket from me. Fast payment, great communication, and smooth transaction. I highly recommend. Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!!!

3. I sold a WS Resinsoul body to AlchemicCandy. Payment was prompt, communication was good and it was overall a great transaction. I would definitely do business with them again. Thanks!

4. AlchemicCandy asked me to paint and scar her Dollshe Saint head.
      She was lovely to deal with, answered PMs always quickly and polite, paid in time and send the head to me well packed.
      She also informed me when she got back the head and I can highly recommend her as business partner :)

5. AlchemicCandy bought an outfit from me. She was so friendly and fast with her communication and let me know as soon as she received the item. It was my absolute pleasure to do business with her.
      Thank you so much AlchemicCandy!:)

6. AlchemicCandy bought a DollZone 1/4 body from me. Communication was good and friendly, she also paid promptly. She let me know as soon as the package had arrived. It was a pleasant transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with her again. ^^ Thank you so much!

7. AlchemicCandy purchased a wig from me - quick payment, everything went smoothly :) thanks!

8. AC bought a pair of trousers from me. She was a delight to deal with and patient with me as I couldn't keep my shipping deadline because of the holidays. She was prompt in her replies and let me know when the package had arrived, which might be a small detail to some, but to a worrier like me it is a big plus as well. ^_^
      I would happily deal with her again. :)

9. Purchased a headback from me and everything went perfectly. Thanks!

10. AlchemicCandy bought a MSD Hoodie from me. They were prompt in their payment, had great communication and let me know as soon as their package arrived. I would definitely do business with them again!

11. AlchemicCandy and I did a fair trade. She posted out the item quick and I receive it really quick too. A very nice and patience person. Thank you so much for doing the trades with me. ^^

12. AlchemicCandy bought a Volks jacket from me. She was very friendly. Fast payment, great communications. And she let me know when got the package. I will be happy to have new deals with AlchemicCandy. Thank you very much for pleasant transaction ♥

13. AlchemicCandy bought doll clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction. Very good communication, prompt payment, and she contacted me to let me know when she received the parcel.
      I highly recommend her and I would happily do business with her again.
      thank you so much!!

14. AlchemicCandy bought my K-doll Kasis head. It was a perfect transaction, she answered pms quickly, paid even quicker as advised and informed me when the head has arrived. I highly recommend her as a polite and responsible buyer. Would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

15. AlchemicCandy purchased a Sadol vest from me. Great communication, quick payment, an all-around ideal transaction. Thank you again!

16. AlchemicCandy bought my Delf Yder via layaway. Paid promptly and let me know when there were any changes in schedule. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Would definitely deal with again. Thank you very much for an excellent transaction!

17. I bought a Lullaby Poem wig from AlchemicCandy and they were great! Quick, and friendly communication with equally quick shipment. The item came as described and I love it. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

18. I purchased a Type 1 Delf Yder head from AlchemicCandy. I am very satisfied with our transaction! She was receptive to my offer on the head (as her sale was listed as "Negotiable", and communication was very polite and in good time. The head arrived very well packed, exactly as described in the listing. She even included an S-hook and neck donut, which I was not expecting, and a pair of leggings which were also a complete surprise!

A++++ seller. Would not hesitate to purchase from her again. :)

19. I bought a pair of Dollmore Dollpire hands + wrist parts in Normal Skin from AlchemicCandy. The transaction was flawless. Her communication was on point and timely. She let me know when the hands were shipped so I didn't have to wonder. They were well packed and arrived without a single scratch. She also included a cute fake fur white wig as a surprise!

I absolutely loved doing business with AlchemicCandy and would be happy to do so again in the future. Can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you!

20. AlchemicCandy bought some items from me ^_^ communication was fast and flawless! Thank you so much!