1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CuriousRaven

Feb 8, 2013

1. Please leave feedback here if I do any business with you! :)

2. I purchased a Dollzone Machete from CuriousRaven and the transaction was perfect.
      She responded very quickly to all PMs, shipped out the next day and was just a joy to communicate with.

Thank you so much!

3. CuriousRaven took part in my Trick or Treat swap during the month of October, 2013. Everything went smooth as you please and I would love to have her take part in another. Thanks again for all your hard work!

4. CuriousRaven purchased a clothing lot from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and timely payment. She let me know as soon as she received her shipment. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you!

5. CuriousRaven purchase an item from me. Payment was fast and communication great. A wonderful transaction.

6. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from CuriousRaven a couple of weeks ago. The transaction went very smoothly and she was very delightful to deal with. Thank you!

7. Raven bought a set of Chrom legs from me. Communication was perfect. She was always prompt, and polite. I couldn't ask for a nicer buyer.
      Thank you very much.

8. I bought a wig from CuriousRaven. She was very pleasant to deal with and the wig arrived safely in great condition, and I would happily deal with her again.

9. CuriousRaven participated in my Mako Eyes GO. She was very sweet, replied promptly, was quick with payment, and overall just a good person to work with. Would recommend!

10. Participated in a Taobao GO that Raven hosted. She was prompt with updates and messaging all of us with pictures of our order as well as tracking numbers. she was super fast with shipping as well. I would happily participate again!

11. Participated in a recent Taobao GO with CuriousRaven. She kept us updated consistently with the order and even provided photos after the order arrived at her house. I would definitely work with CR again.

12. I participated Taobao Go that was hosted by CuriousRaven, and my experience is very positive! She kept all the information updated as soon as there was something new, and PM'd each member to show photos of their order after the items arrived. Shipping was also prompt. One of the best transaction I've had online. Thank you! :)

13. Participated in a Taobao GO hosted by Raven! She ws great about keeping everyone informed, and was super fast shipping items out once she'd gotten them. Thanks so much!

14. I also participated in CuriousRaven's taobao GO. She is a fantastic GO host: very organized, and always kept us informed. She also sent us pictures of our order too :D I would gladly join any group order she hosts in the future.Thank you so much!

15. Hello, I participated in CuriousRaven's Taobao GO, Everything went very well, she always kept communicating every step of the process. Packaged the item very carefully. I hope she organize another TB Go in the future so I can join again. Totally recommend any deal with her.
      Thank you Raven :)

16. I bought a 7-8 fur wig from Raven and she alerted me when she mailed it, and when it arrived it was perfect! Packaging was great :) Great communication and would definitely recommend her ;)

17. I've just had a wonderful transaction with CuriousRaven, who sold me her Sugarable Naga (which became a gift for my newly minted 16-year-old). The doll was in perfect condition, was mailed sooner than immediately, got here in what has to be record time for the USPS, and the entire transaction was perfect in every way.

Highly recommend CuriousRaven as a seller!

18. Completed a fantastic transaction with CuriousRaven. I bought Chrom firelord legs and paws. Everything went perfect. Would definitely recommend her and do business with her again. Thank you CuriousRaven!!

19. CuriousRaven has just made me a very happy doll-owner! She sold me her Aileen Doll Cedric therefore freeing me from kicking myself for not getting him when he came out. He was shipped quickly and well-packed and I would definitely work with CuriousRaven again!

20. I sold a Minifee Rix head to CuriousRaven on a super short layaway. She paid him off really quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend CuriousRaven as a buyer.

Thank you!