1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for iamzoey

Feb 5, 2013

1. Feedback for iamzoey :aheartbea

2. Iamzoey was an absolute pleasure to work with when they purchased a Hasekura Tsunenaga head from me. I received payment much faster than expected, and communication was both prompt and pleasant!
      Thank you, so much!

3. I bought a bluefairy shinyfairy boy body with extra hands from iamzoey. Shipped promptly, arrived safe and sound. The body is just what I was hoping for. Great transaction!

4. POSITIVE! :D

I sold a body to her. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, very nice with communication and fast with payment. 100% recommended!!

Thanks a lot!!

5. I bought some boots from iamzoey. She shipped them quickly and even e-mailed me to make sure they arrived. Great seller! ^_^

6. I bought jointed hands from iamzoey.
      Great transaction!
      Thank you, very very much :)

7. I bought a pair of shoes and a YoSD outfit form iamzoey. The communication was great, she shipped quickly and it was very well packed. Highly recommended!

8. Sold yosd outfits to iamzoey
      Smooth transaction with super fast pm and payment
      Couldn't be happier!
      Positive feedback+++

9. Sold a customised handmade furwig to iamzoey. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

10. Positive! I I iamzoey bought a JDF body from me. iamzoey was so patient with me while I tried to find the best shipping quotes and I had some family stuff come up too, okay, iamzoey was as patient as a saint! iamzoey paid immediately and PM'd me when the body arrived, I even got to see pics of the new hybrid! I highly recommend iamzoey!

11. Purchased a DWC02 head from iamzoey, was wonderful to deal with. Very fast shipping, gladly followed up and helped me track her down when the shipping went a bit awry. Would gladly do business with again!

12. I sold a Volks Alain head to iamzoey. Everything went very smoothly with great communication, quick payment and she let me know when he arrived. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

13. iamzoey has purchased a few clothing from me, smooth communication, fast payment!
      great buyer;)

14. I purchased a Ryo Narasaki fullset kimono and a maid outfit from IamZoey.

She is beyond wonderful ! I couldnt have asked for better !

She's super sweet, super professional and topped my expectations :)

She let me know of updates, the tracking number and checked in on me from time to time

Packaging is perfect and weather proof - also arrived lightning fast.

Thank you for being such a great seller ! I hope to deal with you again in the future :whitetruffle

15. I purchased a volks sd head from iamzoey an it arrived fast and perfectly packaged. We stayed in touch through tracking the package. Would buy from again no problem!

16. Iamzoey purchased a SD Tae from me. She was a pleasure to work with and payed quickly. She was patient and let me know when she received her head.i would definitely sale/ buy from her again. Thank you^^

17. I purchased a bunch of clothing pieces and a wig from iamzoey.
      She responded very quickly and shipped my items right away.
      Very fast shipping too! I recommend her to anybody, she is a really great seller.
      Thank you iamzoey! (:

18. Another perfect transaction with iamzoey
      Past pm and payment as ever
      Couldn't be happier ^___^
      Thank you very much again!!!

19. I bought Anna head from imzoey, great communication and shipped out the item fast! the head packaged safely and arrived in perfect condition. thanks*

20. iamzoey has purchased the second time, again fast payment and smooth communication! thanks again!