1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShadowedForce

Jan 26, 2013

1. If I have bought anything from you or have sold anything to you please post how you feel the transaction went here! :)

2. So far in the past couple of months, I have dealt with Shadowedforce a few times and al transactions went very well! Twice we did group orders and each went extremely well with no problems at all. I have also traded items with her and bought a couple of other things, all of which were in great condition and if needed, were shipped very fast! I would definitely recommend her to others for buyin/selling/ trading.

3. commissioned her lots of tattoos and a face up. she's great at communication and was patient with me when i was being too nosy and was bugging her.
      her work is wonderful and she's fast at it too which is quite impressive. her prices are affordable and i'd recommend her to anyone who wants a nice faceup and great tattoos for their lovely dolls. ^-^
      thanks for your great job.~

4. I commissioned ShadowedForce to do a faceup on one of my dolls. She was very friendly and was very easy to communicate with. She let me know when my doll's head arrived and painted her pretty quickly. She's a wonderful faceup artist and I would not hesitate to commission her again!
      Thanks again for painting my dolls so nicely! :aheartbea

5. I commissioned a faceup for my MSD Ken from ShadowedForce. She was willing to take a look at my items and do a bit of a partial trade for the faceup, so that made me very happy! She did a beautiful job on my boy, and I couldn't be happier! She also worked very quickly and shipped quickly. She also included some insurance on the package, which I appreciated. :) Great faceup artist! I would definitely commission again!

6. I got a Faceup done by ShadowedForce on DairylandBJD. She was awesome and everything went smooth and came out perfectly and how i wanted i would commission her again :D THX YOU SOOO MUCH!!

7. Shadowedforce comissioned a wardrobe for one of her dfficult to clothe dolls. She was quick to comunicate and very though in explaining what she wanted which i greatly appreciated. Everything went wonderfully and i'd love to do buisness with her again.

8. [h=2]ShadowedForce bought from me some clothes some YOSD.[/h]All went smooth and perfect, I would love to dear with her again! ^^

9. Got a faceup for my yosd from her, both faceup and fantasy parts painted. She did a wonderful job, shipped them fast when she was done and got to me even before the recommended delivery time! Would love to commission from her again!

10. Got a faceup for my SD boy, and it's gorgeous. She was a pleasure to commission, and I hope to do business with her again soon!

11. ShadowfdeForce bought my Juri 13 Faceplate.The contact was fast and really nice.She paid quickly and said when the faceplate arrives her.
      A very good buyer to recommend:)

12. I commissioned ShadowedForce for a faceup on my Luts Mia and it was great working with her. She kept in touch through the entire project, and was very accommodating to my needs. Her faceup is beautiful- she is truly talented. I would absolutely love to work with her again!

13. ShadowedForce purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was very sweet and easy to work with. Prompt payment, good buyer. I would sell to her again.

14. ShadowedForce bought a pair of jeans from me, she was super friendly, paid quickly and kept great communication. Thanks!

15. ShadowedForce bought some SD shirt from me. She was a sweet seller, Fast payment she was patient while the package is on it way travelling. She also let me know when the package is arrived safely. Thank you so much hope we have a chance to deal with again. :D!!

16. ShadowedForce bought a SD hoodie from me, and it was a great transaction!
      Perfect communication and prompt payment. I'd gladly sell to her again! Thanks!

17. I commissioned ShadowedForce to do two faceups on mine and my friend's doll. She did a fantastic job! The mock ups were super helpful to determine what exactly we wanted and the painting was lovely. She was very accommodating with small changes and kept in constant contact. I would recommend her to others. :) Thank you!

18. Purchased a KDF body from me, and the transaction could not have been better! Paid on time and stayed in touch throughout.

19. Purchased some MSD clothing from me and the transaction was great! Paid very fast and stayed in touch until the package was delivered! Would recommend! :D

20. Shadowed Force did an absoutely *amazing* job on my little girl's doll! Not only was the faceup perfect, but she went above and beyond to get it to us in time for a convention. I'll definitely be commissioning her again :)