1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xhai-Pan Gale!

Jan 26, 2013

1. Please Leave any feedback for me here. :aheartbea

2. bought a luts elf event head from Gale....wonderful transaction and the head was shipped when she said it would. :)

3. Xhai-Pan bought a Luts head from me. Very smooth transaction, paid the layaway even before the due date and PMed me as soon as the head arrived. I'd do business with Xhai-Pan again anytime. ^_^

4. ++POSITIVE++

Xhai-Pan Gale purchased a large order from my shop. Xhai-Pan Gale paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+!

5. Xhai-Pan Gale purchased a OldYID body from me. Everything was perfect, paying promptly and keeping me updated on everything. Definitely a pleasure to talk to. Highly recommended buyer! Enjoy your doll!

6. I bought a pair of beautiful green eyeco eyes from xhai-pan gale and the transaction was perfect...
      I would certainly do business with xhai-pan gale again.
      Thank you

7. Xhai-Pan Gale participated in my Monodee GO and was wonderful. Filled out the order form perfectly and communicates very well! I would gladly do business with Xhai-Pan Gale again anytime!

8. Xhai-Pan Gale bought a DOI Luke from me and they were just awesome to deal with! Prompt communication, super fast payment, and she kindly let me know he got to her safely. Overall just a really pleasant transaction, I'd definitely recommend and do business with them again! :)

9. I sold a Fairyland Minifee Lishe to Xhai-Pan Gale. She paid very fast upon expressing interest to purchase my doll. Communication was excellent! :D Thank you !

10. I sold a minifee Chloe to Xhai Pan Gale and she was very quick in payment in full and let me know when Chloe arrived. A very enthusiastic person to communicate with and totally recommended! Thank you!

11. She sold me a A-line minifee body. She is very friendly and great communication. she send the body the day she said she will plus she insure the package of her own. I will recommend buying from her again. I will rate her as A++++ seller.

You are awesome and thank you :)

12. Michelle sold me a minifee Lishe head--PERFECT! Thanks so much, sweetie! Sent it insured when she said she would. :)

13. Fantastic experience! Purchased a Minifee body from me, and was very prompt with payment! Had her payments earlier than expected, and was very good about communication! I'd definitely work with her again!

14. Bought a Minifee a-line body, communication was 100%, she explained everything very, very well and replied super fast. She was really patient and nice and shipped when she said she would.
      I would gladly recommend ^_^

15. Xhai-Pan Gale purchased a Mnf Chloe from me :) Her payments were really fast and it was lovely lovely lovely to deal with her!! She was so friendly and even bought a few extras to go with the doll :) She even let me know when the doll arrived!! Thanks so much!! :) Would recommend her to anyone!!

16. Xhai-Pan Gale bought an Iplehouse Jid Colin from me and was wonderful to conduct dollie business with. All communications were prompt and friendly, she paid very quickly, and let me know he arrived safely and that she was happy with him. Highly recommended --- thanks so much!

17. I bought a Minifee head from Xhai-Pan and the transaction was great. She shipped promptly, packed well and communicated right away.

18. I've just purchased a MiniFee boy body from Xhai-Pan and I was very happy with the whole transaction! He was very well packed and arrived in great condition. Communication was great and I would not hesitate to do business again.

19. Xhai-Pan recently purchased a Fairyland LTF from me, and payment was very prompt and she was very friendly to work with! Communication was perfect. We had a bit of a mishap in which the inside of the FL box stained the doll's face during shipment, and while neither of us had seen anything like it, Xhai-Pan handled it very calmly. She could easily have decided it was my fault and demanded a refund, but she has been very understanding. A+ recommended buyer, would absolutely deal with again. Thanks!

20. Just received my m-line body! Xhai-Pan was excellent to do business with. She responded promptly to all messages and kept me constantly updated. She shipped right when she stated she would and shipping was the fastest ever! Got to me the next day! Package arrived safe and well packed! She even agreed to a two week layaway for me. Very happy with our transaction. Would gladly do business with again! Thanks so much :daisy