1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GalaxyShi

Jan 20, 2013

1. I just realized that I haven't started a feedback thread. Please leave me feedback here.

2. GalaxyShi purchased my Black Elf Sha and was a joy to work with. Payment was prompt, communications were fantastic... I would not hesitate to do business with this user again. Thanks again!!

3. GalaxyShi bought a Dream of Doll Dream Head Version 6 from from me. It was a Great transaction, she kept in constant communication with me and kept me up to date on all details.Payment was prompt and she let me know when it arrived. Awesome person to deal with. Highly recommended!

4. GalaxyShi purchased my Customhouse Sram. We set up a layaway, and she kept to the agreed schedule and finished the payments early! Communication was frequent and friendly. All in all a perfect transaction with a highly recommended buyer. Thanks very much! :D

5. GalaxyShi purchased a wig from me. Communication was great, payment prompt, and she let me know when it arrived. Great buyer.

6. Shi purchased SDGr Jun Tachibana from me! She is a smart buyer, very good with her money and she was totally able to commit to a large purchase (well over 1k). Even though she discussed layaway at first she was then able to almost pay Jun off instantly- it took two weeks instead of the three month plan we originally discussed. She did not haggle or try to get any charges reduced, under declared, etc and worked with me happily- I would gladly 'buy from' or 'sell to' her again.

I am really glad I met her through this transaction and am thrilled to have sold a beloved doll to her. Meeting people like Shi is what makes DoA a truly great place.

I cannot recommend her enough. :aheartbea

Thank you again, Shi! :)

7. Shi purchased my DOD DOI Kellan from me! She was wonderful to work with. Shi approached me with a plan for layaway, which was much appreciated. She did not try to haggle with me at all!
      She responded to every single e-mail, sent payments on time (and even early! She let me know that she was going to before hand, which I sincerely appreciated!) And let me know as soon as he arrived at her house; she even sent me pictures <3

She's truly wonderful to work with, I'd certainly sell with her again!!

8. GalaxyShi bought a DZ SD body from me via layaway. All payments were more than prompt(paid off early), communication was fantastic, and she kept me up to date with the arrival of the body. I would love to work with her again!:)

9. Oh gods sorry for the late reply! I sold a SD Dollzone Mo head to GalaxyShi and the transaction went without any complications. Communication was fast and she let me know when the head was there. Great A+ buyer!

10. GalaxyShi ordered a custom wig from me. Paid quickly and Was patient and understanding during the commission process~
      I would defiantly sell to them again!

11. galaxyshi bought a junk bbb body from me and it was a perfect transaction! quick payment, great communication and was understanding of my odd shipping schedule i would not hesitate to do business with again. thank you! :)

12. I bought an only doll Ninge from Shi. She was fun to talk to and very easy to do business with. Her doll was just as described and I LOVE him! So does my Chloe(unoa) :) I would definitely recommend doing business with Shi! THANK YOU :)

13. I had the pleasure of doing a trade with Shi. I traded her my Dz Ying head for her DOD ver.6 head. Everything went well and I would gladly do business with again. Thanks!!

14. Sold GalaxyShi a old hound head.. she is a delightful buyer paid promptly, and even notified me when it arrived..This was an excellent transaction and she is a wonderful person to deal with.

15. GalaxyShi ordered a custom fur wig from me and was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design: she sent sketches of the wig from all different angles, and took the time to discuss all the details with me as it was quite a complex wig! She was also quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely...all of the good things!

Highly recommended, and thank you again!

16. Galaxyshi bought a DOD Shiny Petsha from me on layaway. All her payments were prompt, communication was great, a very pleasant and great person to work with. Highly recommended on DOA!

17. GalaxyShi participated in a Soom split order with me. She was pleasant to deal with during the entire process and always quick to respond to her PMs. She required layaway payments and paid every month on time. She even PMed me early when she was able to pay ahead of schedule! I would strongly recommend her for any dealings with on DoA and hope to do business with her again in the future. Thank you.

18. I bought an Only-Doll ChiYao from Shi and it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing anything from anyone! She was ultra sweet and willing to work with me on a layaway plan. She kept in contact with me through the whole process and answered any question I could think of! She would go out of her way to locate information on general BJD questions I had as well! When my girl was paid off she sent me photos, at my request, of a sort of "reboxing". She shipped her out and provided me immediate tracking (which we both watched constantly). The shipping was fast and the doll was in absolute mint condition! It was as if she came from the original company! Very impressed! Shi really bent over backwards to provide me with anything I needed and I absolutely look forward to the chance to do business with her again! Thank you so very much for giving me the chance to own this amazing girl!

19. I did a trade with her and everything went awesome. :) Very trustworthy and everything was as described!

20. GalaxyShi bought a MNF Ruth from me. I'm super happy that I sold him to her, because she was a pleasure to deal with! We did a layaway, and she stayed in touch with me throughout to let me know how things were going, and she ended up paying him off faster than we had planned. She's also just really nice, and obviously cares a lot about her BJDs. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying/selling on DOA :)