1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mushroom Peddler Ivy the Impling Discussion part 1

Jan 13, 2013

1. This thread is for discussion of Ivy the Impling by The Mushroom Peddler.

The Mushroom Peddler Deviant art gallery can be found at: TheMushroomPeddler on DeviantArt

Details:
      Eye size
      18mm or 20mm

Height
      32cm

Wig size
      8/9

So far she has been released as a limited edition in:
      • fair skin (limited edition of 60)
      • tan skin (limited edition of 30)
      • green skin (only 2 in this color so far)
      • blue skin (only 1 in this color so far)
      Fair
      [​IMG]

Tan (and fair Willow in background)
      [​IMG]
      Green
      [​IMG]

....mod notes.....

Company Website: www.etsy.com/shop/TheMushroomPeddler

The Mushroom Peddler Ivy the Impling Discussion part 1:
      The Mushroom Peddler Ivy the Impling Discussion part 1

#1 MisticUnicorn, Jan 13, 2013
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    2. Here is a sneak peek sketch of Ivy with her little friend :)

(Note to self: Pic needs to be replaced due to Photobucket)

#2 MisticUnicorn, Jan 18, 2013
    3. Here is another pic of sweet Ivy :) This one next to a Fairyland Pukipuki for size reference:

(Note to self: Pic needs to be replaced due to Photobucket)

#3 MisticUnicorn, Jan 27, 2013
    4. Aww~ She is just too cute! :whee: Will she still come with her little snail friend?

5. Any plans for releasing Ivy in some different skin colors???

6. does anyone have a pic of Willow with another YOSD or MSD girl? I was just interested in seeming her size next to another

7. Yeah, I have sort of a sloppy pic, but here's one of Willow standing next to a Grin (regular anthro Mushroom Peddler) her lil' buddy Buzz, and a Leekeworld MSD Wien on a girl body.

[​IMG]

8. Oh, a blue one!! She was pretty! She would be cool in darkest resin too. She, the blue, reminds me in some way of moomin. I dont know why. Maybebecause she is not skinny like other elf. Willy or Ivy, both would be interesting in dark I think. I see them in a jungle where no people lives. I have to look at several pics now! I did not thought I like non realistic dolls before, but lately, I found out I like them because they are different than people. Strange? Maybe. But I love it. How does the implings pose? I wait for a wonderling hoot.

9. The Implings pose perfectly! The shoulders and thighs have a mobility joint, and everthing's so smooth. Her arms stay where you put them even though her hands are larger and a bit heavier. You'll never need to suede her joints. Sarah's best work by far and the implings are just wonderful:)

10. I paid off my Ivy yesterday! Now to wait! >.<

11. I met Sarah at IDEX this year and bought a blue Willow. I LOVE HER. She is sooo cute. I want Ivy too!!!!! Anybody have any dress patterns that would fit her??

Does anyone know how to order a Grin? I see it's open edition, but there is no add to cart on her website. Is it just temporarily unavailable? Thanks!!

12. It's open edition but not all the time. At the moment he's not available. You could sign up for her forum and ask there. http://www.thechamberofdreams.com/index.php

13. I am totally in love with these dolls!!!! They are adorable!!! Post more pictures please!!!!

14. I originally wanted one of these so bad. She is an adorable sculpt, but I wrote the Mushroom Pedlar with questions, and never heard back. Tried two different emails and finally gave up and went another way. Sad, because I love this little one.

15. My Ivy arrived today! She's so cute! Bigger than I expected though. I still need to get her a wig but here she is with her friend Slimey.

[​IMG]
      Untitled by SailorSyd, on Flickr

16. Can one of you kind people who own a Willow or Ivy post here measurements for these girls? I just need chest, waist & hips. I have asked around on Flicker but no luck.

17. I actually replied to you on Flickr, but I cannot see my comment now - perhaps it did not post when I thought it did :( I'll measure her again when I get home. It's 14.5 - 15.5 - 15 (all in cm) I *think*, but I'm no longer sure so need to check again.

[​IMG]

And this is the picture I could not resist snapping as she was out for measurements :)

18. While she is close to other doll bodies, the fact is she is slightly larger, so looks like she will depend on me for clothing or if I find a seller on Etsy who makes clothes for her.

19. Sarah herself also sells outfits sometimes. Both of my girls have dresses by her. And and MSD tunic (due to larger arms) doubled well once for a dress, but mainly, yes, they are unique and no standard size fits perfectly.