1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mushroom Peddler - Willow the Impling Discussion

Jan 10, 2013

1. This thread is for discussion of Willow the Impling by The Mushroom Peddler.

The Mushroom Peddler Deviant art gallery can be found at: TheMushroomPeddler on DeviantArt

Details:
      Eye size
      • 18mm or 20mm
      Height
      • 32cm
      Wig size
      • 8/9

So far she has been released as a limited edition in:
      • blue skin (limited edition of 30)
      • fair skin (limited edition of 50)
      • tan skin (only 3 in this color so far)
      • cocoa skin (limited edition of 30)

Tan
      [​IMG]

Cocoa and Fair
      [​IMG]

#1 MisticUnicorn, Jan 10, 2013
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    2. Sarah, I'm thrilled that Willow is now on topic. Here's my Willowbee (two beings connected cosmically), along with Scratch the cat, who is also made by Misticunicorn.

[​IMG]

Sarah, I think I have 16 mm eyes in my Willow. I'm wondering about the 18 to 20 mm recommendation?

3. I haven't tried 16mm for her. Just the larger ones. Now I am curious lol I will have to try some. If they work I guess it opens up even more possibilities ;)

Ok, just checked some and they do work :) There is a little bit of space around them, but it is hardly noticeable. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. My Willow is here! Funny but she arrived after I had tried out my lighbox for the first time, as I was packing things up... Should she come a few minutes earlier, the first shoot could be hers! :) This way, I've only done the box opening, but she is already setting in the lightbox waiting for her turn:

[​IMG]

5. Oooh, SO nice to be able to discuss this wonderful doll here on DoA!

I got my girl (Aisling) at the BJDC. I wasn't smart enough to pre-order her... I just fell in love when I saw her in-person and was lucky enough to be able to get the couple that were unspoken for! She was a full-set with Buzz, and just too adorable for words! I love her unique style and shape, and that infectious smile! I was carrying her around and someone told me she reminded them of Stitch... I think she looks a bit like Lilo, too--so maybe they are distant relatives?

I really love Willow in flesh-tone, too, but I just couldn't wait and had to have the blue one in-hand! I really need to try her in some other outfits and wigs, because I think she looks amazing in just about everything! But so far I only have this photo of when I just got back from the BJDC, in her original outfit and wig--

[​IMG]12-08-bjdc_7356a by aprilllee, on Flickr

I was thinking that with her big head she might be top-heavy, but she stands like a champ, very solid, and is very easy to pose.

I really hope to see many more Implings made down the line! :D

#6 april, Jan 19, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    6. Well I decided to get my Ivy in fair as she will be a LE anyway... So hopefully I'm rich by the time she gets offered in other colors LOL

Also snatched two dresses for the sisters offered by Sarah's mom! Yoooohoooo! :) Looking forward to a fashion show as Willow will get both so far... By the way, does she fit into any kind of other tiny clothes? Maybe Ipplehouse? Did anybody try?

7. Got my Willow outside doing her work: whispering to the flowers and plants that it's almost time for spring:

[​IMG]
      Willow in the garden by Miraclebabymouse, on Flickr

More pictures of her on the job in my Flickr, if you like.

8. siteblock, she is perfect! Congrats!

9. This weather is harshing my dolly buzz. I have two BJD in dire need of face-ups (three if you count Blitz, my Buzz, who needs a full-body blushing as well) and I just know that I'll be too busy with work by the time it is nice enough to actually spray them.

10. Well Easter weekend afforded me the chance to get Starseed spruced up, so here she is:

[​IMG]

Willow is the kind of doll that just makes you happy to see her, at least I think so. :)

11. bagofspiders - definitely; I keep her front and center on my dolly shelf so I can always see her; she is my instant pick-me-upper ;)

great job on her look! Love her lots!

12. Mine is pretty prominent on the shelf, too. Her smile is infectious. :) Thanks!

13. So cute, mousetail! :D

Here's Starseed, a little dressed down by Willow standards.
      [​IMG]

14. I made Willow a dress today and she feels quite sassy. My MNF behind her want to know why she is STILL naked when she has been here longer.[​IMG]

15. Bagofspiders Sarah makes the most adorable sandals for Willow and Ivy.. Can't wait for Ivy to come so I can try on the way too many wiggies I purchased for her LOL

16. I didn't think Blu Willow, would look good in this wiggie I had as a left over. She rocks almost anything

[​IMG]

17. I wish I knew just how to make a shirt good enoug for her to fit it either over her head, or her body. Glosh, I am so terrible, lol.

I got my Willow from A-kon 24 this year, and I fell in love with her as SOON as I saw her. I came home with her last day of the con and I have so much with her that I ended up convencing my mom to make her some crochette clothes for her. It was a little bit fun to see, and it's making me laugh how much she loves messing with my taxidermed Yote in my room. It makes me giggle.