1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marbled Halls Mini Marta, Lizzie and Eppie discussion part 1

Jan 9, 2013

1. Marbled Halls Marta & Lizzie new!!!
      MSD size, Marta: light resin with cat, Lizzi: dark resin with pig.
      To order this Friday 11th at Marbled Halls or Marbled Halls dealers.

Price: each $750 als full set with pet and clothes and wig and eyes.

.....Mod Notes.....

This is a discussion for Marbled Halls mini Eppie, Marta and Lizzie.

Company Website: http://www.marbledhalls.com

Marbled Halls Mini Eppie, Marta and Lizzie discusion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Eppie-discussion-part-1&p=9694894#post9694894

2. First info about Marta & Lizzie order at Arlenes's Dolls:

http://www.arlenesdolls.com/2013ConnieMarta.htm

Marta & Stitch - MSD BJD - 42cm - 16.5" Limited edition 150

Marta is a MSD resin ball jointed doll - 42 cm tall. She is pure fun! She comes with her hand made and signed cat - Stitch.

Marta has a red Mohair wig. She wears a cotton print dress with one piece muslin underwear, tights and black cloth boots.

She and her friends - Lizzie & Oink - will make perfect companions for Eppie - if you have Eppie.

She is the same sculpt as Lizzie - just a different resin color. The body is the same as Eppie and they have the same proportions.

Delivery will be May/June 2013.

Cost is $750 delivered price.

$100 down. Balance can be paid on layaway or when they arrive.

Taking Orders on Friday - January 11 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

3. These girls are just darling! What perfect companions for Eppie -- imagine the mischief!

4. I ordered Lizzie & Oink from jpop dolls. A lot of the Lizzie's are sold out but jpop still has her up for pre-order if anyone is still looking.

Long wait but I know it will be worth it :)

5. I broke down and put Marta on layaway with the Toy Shoppe. :eusa_naug

6. Same here! I couldn't resist! I have Winona (she is on same body as Eppie, I believe) and Marta should be perfect fit as her little sister :)

7. I also placed a deposit for Marta. Couldn't resist her freckled face.

8. I wasn't able to order either one, but am really looking forward to see how much mischief these two get up to with Eppie.

9. Does anyone have a link to Connie Lowe's Facebook page? I seem to have lost mine...

10. I ordered Marta as a companion/sister for my Eppie's! Hope they ship soon!

11. Hi, I'm new to DOA and I have an Eppie on layaway! I can't wait to get her - I just love her expressive face.

12. I thought that the original information was that they would ship in June? I have a Lizzie on layaway at the Toy Shoppe.

13. I see this is Eppie's place too. Mine confusingly is called Lizzie. I took her to meetups this weekend, people just love playing with her, she is truly irresistible.
      [​IMG]
      Lizzie very good by stellamaris61, on Flickr

14. She surely is. Great wig! Did you make it?

15. Yes! I did make it, completely by accident. I was asked to do this color in a different size, and by some weird mind control trick of Lizzie's it was made in her size, strange...

16. Ah, she has magical powers, LOL, but then, so do you!

17. This is my Eppie. She come home this veek an she is realy beutifull - she think :)
      [​IMG]

18. Got my shipping notice from Jpop for my Lizzie :)

19. Too cute and funny. Just lovely! A true charmer! I can see why. If I weren't a nice girl, smile, I'd have to steal her. She's that appealing!