1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ckarha

Jan 1, 2013

1. Hello:fangirl:

My English is not good...
      :(

Please leave your feedback here.
      Thank you!!!:aheartbea

#1 ckarha, Jan 1, 2013
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    2. I bought SD head from ckarha. It was a smooth transaction. She responded promptly. Thank you so much for everything^^

3. I bought SDgr white skin from ckarha. She has a very short conversation, but yet understanding. I hope if you want to buy something she the one i will recommended to.

4. I bought a body SDGR to Ckarha, is a great seller, friendly, communicative and very responsible.
      It is a responsible seller and 100% reliable. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for everything! ^ ___ ^

5. I bought Mariko (Student Version) from Ckarha. Everything went great!!! She was very nice to talk to~~ Thank you so much for everything!!!!

6. I sold Miruku head to ckarha. A good buyer with good communication. Her payment was fast. I'd love to sell to her again in future. Thank you so much! (: Highly recommended to all sellers! A++

7. I bought Charlotte head from ckarha, great communication and shipped out the item fast! the head packaged safely and arrived in perfect condition. thanks :)

8. I bought a Volks Claude the Prince head from Ckarha and the transaction was quite satisfactory. I don't usually buy from sellers who charge Paypal fees, but her price was very fair and the doll was not for me so I went ahead with the purchase. I'm very glad I did! The default faceup is flawless, the eyes were still glued in place, the paperwork was still sealed, and the recipient is very very happy.

9. I bought Volks FCS-07 Girl from Ckarha, she was very well wrapped and the entire experience was just lovely :). I would buy again no problem.

10. I adopted Volks head from Ckarha. She response real quick and easy to communicate with. She shipped the package on time and fast. Package was well pack and organize. I couldn't be more happier. Thanks a lot!

11. I sold a Volks Genji head to ckarha and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was speedy and payment was lighting fast! She even offered to pay Paypal fees (which I refused). She let me know as soon as the parcel arrived safely.
      I was happy to do business with her again! :)

12. i bought a f-29 girl from ckarha,she is absolutely perfect seller,she shipped the doll as soon as possible and also allowed me layaway,doll was wrapped very carefully and arrived in perfect condition,thank you very much !!!!

13. I bought Volks Elena sunlight. It was excellent transaction, ckarha is great seller, I recommend her!! Thank you very much

14. Bought an Switch Soseo in Mocha Skin with layaway from her. She was extemely nice to deal with her. She even offered me to extend the layaway, because I told her, that he is my dream doll :-) I can only recommend her and would deal with her again! Thank you so much <3

[​IMG]

15. I recently bought a Volks Kujo head on a short layaway from ckarha. Communication was quick and friendly, the head was shipped as soon as possible after my last payment, and it arrived in perfect condition - very securely packaged! I would definitely recommend ckarha as a seller and would buy from her again! Thank you~ :)

16. I bought Volks Tae swd head from her. She was very kind to accept short layaway, send me head very well packed and follow all my request to ship in my country. Head is beautifull, in perfect condition like she said. Thank you very much!! <3

17. I bought Reisner Head from ckarha,very good seller,he is very handsome!!And packed very carefully!Thank you soooo much!!~~~

18. I bought a Volks Lorina head from ckarha, and it was a very smooth transaction! Communication is speedy and friendly, and my girl arrived super fast and packed really well. ckarha is a very lovely seller to do business with! Thank you! :)

19. I bought a Yo-sd SWD Nana from ckarha, and the transaction and communication were all lovely. She agreed to let me extend the layaway even though I eventually did not need it. She shipped out the doll really quickly and it arrived in great condition. Lovely seller, would buy from her again. Thank you :)

20. I sold a Luna head to ckarha in installment plan. Payments are on time and communication is great. Thank you so much and enjoy Luna!