1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marina Bychkova's Resin Enchanted Dolls Discussion Part 1

Dec 19, 2012

1. With DoA's new criteria for inclusion, the new Resin Enchanted Dolls by Marina Bychkova are on-topic, so I am very pleased to open this Discussion thread for them. :aheartbea

edit: all the specifics about the Resin Line can be seen here: http://enchanteddoll.com/resin/resin.html

The Resin Enchanted Dolls were officially launched by Marina on her blog October 1st 2012, here is the link:
      Resin Enchanted Dolls Launch

Here are some facts that I have mostly copied from Eiko82 on the Enchanted Forum's own discussion thread:

- The first 20 resin dolls (16 painted, 4 blanks) were sold at the Doll Salon in Moscow.
      - The price was 2000 CAD (Canadian Dollars) for painted dolls, 1300 CAD for blank dolls at Doll Salon in Moscow.
      - There were upwards of 20 resin dolls on sale at the Pieceno Fashion Doll Convention in Italy.
      - The resin dolls are strung with elastic.
      - Both painted and Blank dolls come with glass eyes, lashes, mohair wigs and Enchanted doll tins.
      - There are currently only 2 molds : Asian and European.
      - Marina has started tackling the resin waiting list in March 2013.
      - She is allowing people on the resin waiting list to order only 2 dolls per person.
      - She would like to continue working on the resin line and might expand it to offer more options e.g. other face molds, double-jointed hip, Rubenseque body, etc.
      - The dolls are manufactured by StarDolls (who also cast Mooqla dolls).
      - The resin is UV protected, which means it's less likely to yellow over time.
      - Their size is 33.7 cm or 13 1/4 inches (slightly smaller than the porcelain dolls, which are 34 cm or 13 1/2 inches).

There is no page about them on the DoA Wiki yet but anyone is free to start one. (I do not have time at the moment)

Flickr Enchanted Doll Pool (porcelain and resin)
      Flickr Resin Enchanted Doll Pool (only resin)

Now, happy discussing!

.......Mod Note....

Marina Bychkova's Resin Enchanted Dolls Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ova-s-Resin-Enchanted-Dolls-Discussion-Part-1

2. Hello,
      How much are her dolls in US dollars? What size are they and how do you order one? thanks!!

3. The dolls are about 13".

The last reported price was $1,200 for a blank doll and $2000 for a doll with faceup and blushing.

To get on the wait list, send an inquiry via email with "Resin Doll Order" or similar in the subject line to [email protected]. The wait list is quite long, though, at least a year, perhaps two.

4. Hi, here is a photo of one of Marina's resin Enchanted Dolls. I had to go[​IMG] all the way to Italy, where she was doing a show, to be able to get them.

5. Hi...I put mysellf on the resin list recently and at this point am hoping the list is less than three years. Anyone have any idea of how long it might be? I entered the birthday postcard contest too and subsequently stalk her site every day for news. Leiticia, you went to Italy to get one? That is awesome. Thank you so much for the photo of your gorgeous lady! I have known about Marina's dolls for years but missed the part about her castinng in resin and now am kicking myself that I didn't read more closely.

6. No one knows how long the resin waiting list is 'cause Marina hasn't even started to take orders. But I do think it's a couple of years long by now.

7. Looks like I was right : Marina is sending out order emails right now :D

8. This is the email we received :

9. Kathe, i'm keeping it a secret exactly which doll i ordered so it will be a surprise, but i did order a painted doll with Champagne blond wig. all of the dolls are nudes, there are no outfits for sale.
      fingers crossed that your turn will come soon! :aheartbea

to anyone just joining this discussion and wanting to order a doll, you need to sign up on the waiting list and as far as we know it's over a year long.
      you sign up by writing to the email address listed on her site putting "Resin Waiting List" as the subject.

10. I finally got my resin beauties. They're blank and I'll send them to a faceup artist soonish but for now, I'm happy to have them home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. i love your two girls, Els, they are just so beautiful blank as well, but can't wait to see when they are painted! :)

i got my girl a few days ago and have since just been in heaven, just absolutely in love!
      her box opening starts here on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anninaislove/8665789686/in/photostream

and this is her, nameless still:

[​IMG]
      arrival of a wonder by anninaislove, on Flickr

and here is her flickr set, it's rapidly filling up with a million pics because i can't stop:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/anninaislove/sets/72157633284849193/

these resins are just amazing and i hope for all who are waiting for their turn, time will pass quickly till you receive your email! ♥

12. hello Bridget,

Chad once mentioned to someone on the ED forum who also wondered, that they could email him and he could confirm that they are on the list. i would recommend checking with him!

13. Does anyone know if Marina offers layaway? Or do you have to pay it all in one go?

14. When I ordered my two, I had to pay for both within 7 days. I used my credit card. I never asked for a layaway but maybe she might if you paid a down payment and within a certain amount off time paid it off. I don't think anyone wanted to take the chance and just found the money somewhere. Thank goodness my credit card had enough credit for me to do it.

15. The order email stated that the entire amount has to be paid. As far as I know, she doesn't accept layaway on resin dolls. But it never hurts to ask her :)

My girl returned home after her beauty spa trip to TanyaStyle <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. She is gorgeous Eiko. I like her outfit too. Did you Make it?

17. No, I commissioned Natalia Sheppard to make it ^____^

18. I have to say that one thing I am loving about Marinas dolls is they dont have abnormally huge boobs. Their sizing is so appropriate for what they are. This is one thing that I think a lot of the doll companies have got completely wrong lately is that they have upsized the boobs making the clothing of the dolls out of sync with the size and look of the doll. It appears cheap to me, but thats just my view.

19. I am so over waiting to hear, waiting for a doll, no news, no place on the list news, just so over it.