1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bo Bergemann Mini discussion part 1

Dec 19, 2012

1. I just had my answer that the Bo Bergemann Dream Dolls are on-topic under the new criteria, so I figure it's time to create a discussion thread. How many else on here has bought those dolls?

I'm currently waiting for my Bella in the mail, and hoping very much she'll be here before Christmas. It's more likely that she'll arrive a few days after Christmas though...

.....mod note.....

This is a discussion of Bo Bergemann mini dolls.

company Website: http://www.bergemanndolls.com/

Bo Bergemann Mini discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?553603

2. Fantastic news!! I have two - Sophia and Bree (+ 2 Ambriels, Pippa and Addie - are they on-topic now, too??).

Shall I start with a photo? Here is my Fredericka (Sophia):

[​IMG]

3. You are going to love:aheartbea your Bella, such a personality.

4. Wow, she's gorgeous! I love her faceup, it suits the mold so well. She's so full of personality!

I'm not sure about Ambriel, Pippa and Addie; I didn't ask since I didn't have any. I originally posted the question whether the Dream Dolls were on-topic or not before the new criteria was set, so I didn't bother much about those I already knew were off-topic/resembled those that were off-topic a lot.
      I see no reason why Ambriel and Pippa shouldn't be on-topic, but I don't know about Addie. The babyluv dolls are off-topic by default (baby fat), and I don't know what Addie's body looks like...

Fireflies, I love her already ;P I'm a sucker for dolls that stand out, and Bella captured my gaze the moment I saw her. Her wig and eyes are already waiting patiently for her here at home.

5. WinonnaFlammery I hope you get you girl before Christmas! (It would be a wonderful present!)
      Daisydollls Frederica is so beautiful! Hope to see your Bree soon too!

I have only Ambriel for the moment. Not sure she is on-topic so no pictures.

6. Daisydolls, beautiful Sophie. She is a unique and lovely sculpt.
      I'm thrilled that Bo's dolls are now on topic! I have four of her beauties. Here is a picture of my two Bellas.

[​IMG]

7. WinonaFlammery, thank you! All my dolls (except for Pippa - but that's just a question of time!) have faceups by Bo herself. I hope we can share photos of our Ambriels and Pippas here, too!

Safray, thank you! I hope to be able to show my Isabel (Bree) soon - I've finally started knitting a dress for her today! Once I've finished it... ;)

sfbeck, thank you! I love your two Bellas! I wish I could have one, too. They are very precious!

8. sfbeck What a stylish little ladies you have!

9. Safray, it would indeed be a wonderful present. Sadly, she has not yet arrived in Norway, so for there to be any chance for me to get her before Christmas (or rather, in this case, on Christmas; we celebrate the 24th), she would need to arrive at the terminal in Oslo tonight/tomorrow morning, clear the customs tomorrow and be shipped to Stavanger the very same day. The post is always slower on Saturdays, so when shipped from Oslo to Stavanger on a Friday the parcel always arrives on Monday. I'm suspecting there'll be a hefty ransom on her from the customs' side though, and when that happens, the parcel usually takes more than a couple of hours to be forwarded (usually it's about a week).

sfbeck, your girls are simply amazing. So much personality, and I love the way you've dressed them. And brown sugar is such a pretty colours! I would have wanted one in brown sugar, but I had no money during the pre-order period and snatched up a leftover shimmer afterwards instead. Still much, much better than getting none, as all the skin colours are pretty neat. And I can't say no to a doll with so much personality ;)

10. My Bellossa (Bella) arrived today. The ransom from the tax-office was pretty all right (approx. $35). I must say I'm very surprised over how well she stands; she poses better, and stands better, than all my other dolls, and she's the only un-sueded one.
      After giving her a quick faceup and giving her the eyes and wig I had prepared, she is finally herself. My, how I love this mold <3

[​IMG]

I was pleasantly surprised about her resin color; I thought it would be very pinkish, but it's quite like an oriental tan. Very nice indeed.
      I'm also amused by the fact that she's the exact opposite of my other MSD girl; while Mikhaila has a small head, wide waist/hips and big hands and feet, Bella has a big head, a tiny waist/pretty slim hips, and small hands and feet.

11. WinonaFlammery Congratulations on your new girl! I love her unique look! All of Bo's girls have such a strong personality! I'm impressed with the posing abilities of my Ambriel too!

12. Thank you <3 I love her to bits, and I'm happy I for once managed to make a faceup I'm pleased with. Purity Seal did the trick xD
      They have a very strong personality, which is why I love them.
      I'm more than impressed, actually. I got her to do the "tree" (the yoga-position). She actually does it better than me; I have trouble keeping my balance.

13. Thanks for liking my two Bella. I guess I really need to rename one of them!
      Winona, your face up on Bellosa give her a unique look, especially the wonderful freckles. Her wig works perfectly with her. You've got to post a picture of her doing yoga. I'd love to see it.
      Safray, I'm sure Ambriel would be on topic since she's an msd, too, just a bit taller than the other Bo girls.

Here is my Sophie:

[​IMG]

14. WinonaFlammery, congratulations of your girl's arrival! She is beautiful! I am glad you weren't disappointed with her! I love Bo's dolls!

sfbeck, your Sophia is gorgeous! She is one of my favourites among Bo's dolls.

This is one of my 2 Ambriels - in Shimmer. Her name is Leda and I have loads of her photos in different outfits (she is definitely the most spoiled doll in my doll family!).

[​IMG]

15. DaisyDolls, I love your collection and photography!

my brown sugar Sophia is still waiting for good pictures... Apparently, even in lightbox pictures don't turn magically better LOL! Here is one of her I took around Christmas time - with Addie as a prop ;)

[​IMG]
      Camera Roll-1041 by Miraclebabymouse, on Flickr

16. mousetail, thank you! Your Sophia is stunning! Just perfect in this wig and outfit!!

17. Thank you so much, sfbeck and DaisyDolls. I really like how she turned out.

Daisydolls, your Ambriels are darling! It's so nice to see some of Bo's more mature MSDs on here too.

18. Daisydolls, your Ambriels are both so classy. I just found an Ambriel on the second-hand market, though I haven't really taken any photos yet. I'm not sure I like her face up, so I haven't decided what to do with her. Mousetail, your Sophia and her tiny friend are wonderful, too. Sometimes I like the natural shots more than the light box photos.

19. Oh,so great to se them here! I heard someone saidthey was off topic,b ut here they are and Ilike them more and more! Thanks for the look. I will follow your dolls here.

20. Daisydolls, sfbeck - thank you so much! Sophia is about to get a lot of attention: her baby (Sugar baby Leiani by Bo) is coming soon from France, after a visit with Heliantas, and of course then 'mommy' will need to have a lot of pictures taken with that sweet little pea :)