Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

That's exactly it!
    Owned by: Lusion RRH, DT Arin7, DT Seola7, DT Ganga5, BC Protea, DM Alexia, KW Mei Mei, SD Tiffee, Goodreau Innuendo, KD Ani, KD Bory Boy, LW Leina, DM Narsha, CK Mystery Girl, KL Lily, Goodreau Minnie, AoD Lele, Soom Sov, IH BID Coco, DM DearDoll Shabee, Bambi Sisly, LTF Lewi, LTF Ante, LTF DES, LTF Elf El, BC 8" girl?, BF/PF Yoko, Parabox Angela40cm

nancyme12, thank you! You really do have quite the circus! I hope to see pictures of them all

I got my Humpty's tracking number too. Sadly Nefer forgot I wanted a face up and has sent her already. At least she'll be home soon!
    Home ~Zoe ~Rhen ~Lulu ~Thimble ~Denas ~Elouise ~Margeaux ~Jezzy ~Shortie ~Romie ~Cadie ~Allia.2
    Flickr YouTube

Polkaroo, so sorry to hear that, but I am glad yours is on the way too!

My Humpity is in customs, so I pray she'll be here this week sometime! Yay!
    adopting out lots of my dolls.

Just bought a Humpty, my grail doll Humpty and she will be here next week!! LOVE NEFER!!!!!!!!!

Yay, another egg! I look forward to seeing your new girl!
    Owned by: Lusion RRH, DT Arin7, DT Seola7, DT Ganga5, BC Protea, DM Alexia, KW Mei Mei, SD Tiffee, Goodreau Innuendo, KD Ani, KD Bory Boy, LW Leina, DM Narsha, CK Mystery Girl, KL Lily, Goodreau Minnie, AoD Lele, Soom Sov, IH BID Coco, DM DearDoll Shabee, Bambi Sisly, LTF Lewi, LTF Ante, LTF DES, LTF Elf El, BC 8" girl?, BF/PF Yoko, Parabox Angela40cm

Can't wait to see pics of everyone's new Egg girls!!!!! I too am awaiting the arrival of my own Olivia Ovum. Woohoo!!!
    Last edited by dollfanz; 06-26-2013 at 06:54 PM.

It's so exciting to hear about all of these lovely eggs on their way to their new homes! Yeah - fly Humpty fly!

Dollfies-crack is cheaper Chehime's Avatar
    My Iracebeth came today!!! I'm so excited! She's so pretty! Her fingers are so slender I'm afraid they'll just snap off.

More pictures here! http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...8#post10127018

Carmine Rojas, available now on Amazon
    Wordpress
    Facebook

Chehime, shes adorable! I cannot wait to see what you do with her!

On another note, I got the dreaded pink slip.... and I cant pick her up tomorrow due to scheduling =( SO I wont get my poor girl until Saturday, pooey!

Dollfies-crack is cheaper Chehime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PakouChan View Post
    Chehime, shes adorable! I cannot wait to see what you do with her!
    I am so happy to have her home! She's so amazing I'd like to get twins! I was going to paint her myself but I realized I packed up all my face-up supplies to clear a room for my cousin to move in!! *sob*

Carmine Rojas, available now on Amazon
    Wordpress
    Facebook

Your little Iracebeth is wonderful! I look foward to pictures of her with her face up.

Chehime Congratulations! Iracebeth is a beauty.

Senior Member Dealer / Sales Rep Miyasaki's Avatar
    Oh my, these dolls are adorable! Never seen them before.

Valli - I would love to have a Suzy! Yours is absolutely adorable. There may come a day when I will find one to adopt but that may be a ways off. I will just enjoy yours for now!

valli - Nyxy and Noisette are such cute original names and they deserve cute.
    Last edited by hobbywhelmed; 07-05-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Thanks jopetto. I used to admire people who came up with unusual names and now I seem to choose strange names. lol

Rini is so cute!

I love seeing all the pics but can't keep up.

Here are pictures of my little Humpty. >.< She is so much more cute and enchanting in person

Eeee! She's wonderful!!!!!

Thank you Opal!

I have a question, do the new Humptys not come with the special little friend, Mr Sluggy Doggie? I never got one...

Hmm, I think they're supposed too. Message Nefer and double check, maybe?

LOL. So there is a secret pocket where he was hidden >.< Apparently Im not the only one who thought they didnt get one >.<