Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

Nefer Kane CK Dolls Discussion

First, the links :

New web site

The "backstage"

Nefer's Flickr

Flickr group

And now, I'm so glad to introduce my two Nefer Kane beauties to you !!!

(By the way, thanks a lot DoA for the new "rules" !!!)

I'm so in love .
    Nefer Kane dolls are so "inhabited", I have a really special bond with these two...

So here my Aleah and my Miss Humpty Dumpty :

And soon, an Ettie will join the crew ...

So it's your turn !
    I can't wait to see your Nefer Kane's dolls !!!
    Last edited by Bone; 12-20-2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: One image per post in discussion threads. If you'd like to share more, please feel free to link to your Gallery thread.

I love your Aleah, she is so lovely, but I still don't have any Nefer Kane dolls , they're on my wish list, hope more Nefer Kane dolls lovers will show their lovely dolls!

I just adore your dolls. Those are the two of Nefer's dolls that I want most. I wasn't able to get either because of family and financial issues at the time but I hope to someday have them. I adore how you have them painted, espeically your Aleah. Thank you so much for sharing them and thank you DOA for the new rules.
    Laura

Patsorn : Thanks a lot !
    I hope that you will have your Nefer Kane doll one day !!!
    These dolls are just perfect !!!
    Unique, alive, and also really really posable ! (in fact they are the most posable dolls I've ever had in hands !)
    And, as you, I can't wait to see more pictures here !!!

Laurmann : I know that I am really lucky to have them !!!
    If I could, I would adopt each and every of her dolls LOL, but when I "miss" one, I remember that I am already lucky to have these two with me (and soon three !)

But did you know that there's an Aleah to win !!!!

If you have a blog, a Facebook, a twitter or wathever, you just have to share the new Nefer's web site : www.ckdolls.com and then send an email to Nefer with your name and your link.

Explanations here if you want : http://circuskane.com/2012/12/16/nex...tmas-giveaway/

I wish you good luck ...

And anyway, next time you will fall in love with a Nefer's doll, don't hesitate to contact her !!! She is more than accomodating !
    Last edited by Bone; 12-19-2012 at 07:11 AM.

They're beautiful, Bone! Their little knit outfits are adorable... I love Nefer's dolls, and I'm so happy that they're on-topic now. I was happily able to put a Nexeven on layaway this month, so soon I will have a CK doll of my very own (Nexeven's page: http://circuskane.com/2012/11/21/nex...-generation-7/ ) I think CK dolls are so beautiful and soulful... I hope more people share theirs.
    Fantasy SD girl doll clothes in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/churchinthewildwood

saving, saving, saving Animethemed's Avatar
    I love Nefer's dolls they are all so unique. Bone, your dolls are lovely! Their painting is so unique!

DeviantArt - Flickr - Ipernity - Tumblr
    If I do not reply within 24 hours please resend your message-Sometimes they do not seem to come through!
    Wishing:
    ​Unoa Zero Marion Waiting: Minifee Risse

I love Nefer's do too... I want Miss Humpty Dumpty....

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Patsorn :

Laurmann :

But did you know that there's an Aleah to win !!!!
    I wish you good luck ...
    Yes, I do know and I am keeping my fingers and toes and everything else crossed that I win her. But, I'm sure, so is everyone else. LOL Thanks for letting me know and keep spamming your girls.
    Laura

Aww thank you for sharing your beautiful dolls!!! I'm in love with your Aleah !!!

Great to see that her dolls (and all "non-asian" BJD) are now ON-topic, Thanks DoA for changing this rule !

So just 1-2 little pics of my CircusKane dolls :

Aleah (make-up by Lim - Tarte au Citron) :

Suzy (Normal Skin) :

Humpty Dumpty (make-up by Jade Citron Rouge) :

Suzy Toffee (make-up by Nefer Kane) :

Ettie (Normal Skin) :

Iracebeth (Normal Skin) :

More pics soon, when all my beauties will have make-up
    Last edited by eleniel; 12-20-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: One image per post in discussion threads please. If you'd like to share more, please link to a gallery thread.
    Have : Olivia, Stolka, Aspasie, Louisa, Soleil, Miette, Sasha, Niss, Scarlatine, Odile-Odette, Orana & Sva, Ira, ...

Bone : I'm going to pre-order one Nefer doll at end of this month, and thank you for sharing giveaway event ^^
    Last edited by patsorn; 12-20-2012 at 07:16 AM.

It is wonderful that we can share CircusKane here-I am at work and cannot post a photo now, but will do so from home. I have both Aleah and Suzy and have ordered Nexeven-which put me in heaven, as that was love at first sight!

Thank you so very much everyone for your very nice comments and it's a real bliss to see all your photos!!! THANK YOU

Well, Charloute is having every of my dolls... that's an awesome database!!
    Nefer
    My company here : http://www.ckdolls.com
    Backstage of my work here : http://www.circuskane.com
    "every morning when my foot hits the floor, the Devil says " Oh shit! She's up!"

Yes I do ! But I didn't put the pic of Maheya cause she's waiting for her custo... Thanks darling <3

A GREAT NEW !!!

At the begining of 2013, a very limited pre-order will start and it'll be........................... A MOKA HUMPTY-DUMPTY ! A very light tan, capuccino tan skin tone made especially for her ! There will be very few dolls so if you're interested, stay "tuned" and don't miss the pre-order
    Last edited by Charloutte; 12-20-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Have : Olivia, Stolka, Aspasie, Louisa, Soleil, Miette, Sasha, Niss, Scarlatine, Odile-Odette, Orana & Sva, Ira, ...

Sunshine State Aussie
    Apparently Alice will be issued beginning of January as well - new head on Humpty body. I'm looking forward to seeing her, but as she's likely to be released through jpop, I doubt if I'll be able to get her - no layaway. Sigh.
    Waiting for: Darak-i Claire
    Saving for: Dollmore Trinity?

Here is my Humpty Dumpty, Aleida, face up & outfit by Nekochaton. I'm in love!!!!

And I'm waiting for my Iracebeth ♥____♥

Sharing mince pie, ameretto cookie & coffee by ValliPink, on Flickr
    I am over the moon with my adopted Suzy, aka Noisette and her friend Cashew. Nefer is an incredible artist. Her work lives! I would love to win Aleah.

I love seeing the pics. Your Humpty is beautiful Khaarmila. Adore her outfit. Did you make that?

Now to go

Dollfies-crack is cheaper Chehime's Avatar
    I have Iracebeth on LONG layaway! I am hoping to get Nexus 7 but it not looking good. BUT I still have a few weeks to see if things turn around.

I plan to make her a red kitty I want to buy cat ears and maybe a tail. I'll have to sew my own clothes too. I have so many dolls that fit NOTHING on the market!
    Last edited by Chehime; 12-22-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Writing, dolls, publications: Che Gilson

Quote Originally Posted by Valli View Post
    Your Humpty is beautiful Khaarmila. Adore her outfit. Did you make that?

Now to go
    Thank you Valli! I didn't made this outfit. Nekochaton did. You can find her (& her sister) here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/nekokao/

Sunshine State Aussie
    Your Humpty is stunning. The outfit look great and helps give her real personality.
    Waiting for: Darak-i Claire
    Saving for: Dollmore Trinity?