1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Circus Kane Dolls

Dec 19, 2012

1. I thought I'd start a discussion thread for these fascinating dolls! I'm waiting on an Iracebeth (she's still on layaway).

I am dying to get Nexeven but I don't know if I'll manage it.

2. Wow! They really are on topic now???? I can spam my little Aleah then!!!
      [​IMG]

3. Awesome! She's so delicate, I love her face-up.

4. Wonderful!! I love Nefer's dolls, so glad I can see them here now. Mayve someday I'll actually h-a-v-e one!!

5. Thank you! I can't wait to see your Iracebeth...I wanted her soooooo bad! :(

6. AWWW Aleah is beautiful!!!! I love her so much with this wig :aheartbea

7. Does anyone know if the new site is working? As nothing will come up for me except the Title page.

I did read somewhere that there have been gliches, but they were fixed.

8. Kiwiana - are you using a mobile device, by chance? I also could not pull it up from a tablet. Switched to the stationary computer, and everything works like a charm!

9. No. Just stationary computer with Windows 7. The site opened up o.k the other day but not yesterday or today.

10. I was just on the site a few minutes ago and it worked fine ... ???????????????

11. Kiwiana : it seams that her website works well with Firefox, Google Chrome and the last Internet Explorer. But as it's a flash website, maybe you need to install a new version of your browser or flash program... Hope it'll solve your problem !

A GREAT NEW !!!

At the begining of 2013, a very limited pre-order will start and it'll be........................... A MOKA HUMPTY-DUMPTY ! A very light tan, capuccino tan skin tone made especially for her ! There will be very few dolls so if you're interested, stay "tuned" and don't miss the pre-order :)

12. I thought Humpty, Kane and Suzy were still off-topic? They are still included in the list of off-topic dolls.
      Are they on topic now and the Wiki not updated? I would love to post my Humpty.

13. I think mods did say something about wiki not updating... But there is a thread for CK dolls in tinies section too, and I believe humpties go there. I saw them there in fact :)

14. Oops...I put my pic on the wrong thread! Lol! Dumb dumb..

15. Exactly Mousetail ;)

Aleah and Maheya, Humpty Dumpty, Suzy of course ;) but even Ettie and Iracebeth are "tinies" dolls, the thread is just here :

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?553571-Nefer-Kane-CK-Dolls-Discussion

But here, we can talk about the incredible Nexeven (who is 37 cm tall) ;)

And by the way, news about her just here :

http://circuskane.com/2013/01/05/nexeven-ettie-zookie-and-a-mystery/

Her preorder will close in 10 days, but for now, it still runs here : www.ckdolls.com

She's ready to dive in silicon ! The samples are now in production.

[​IMG]

http://www.pecadillepompon.com/nex2.jpg

I'm already in love :aheartbea, and can't wait to receive mine :aheartbea

16. I love Nexeven, she is so amazing, I can't wait to get her!

17. I love the Nexeven! Can anyone tell if her feet are connected to her shoes?!

18. Ummm -- I don't think so. I remember reading somewhere in one of the posts about this doll that the shoes were to be csst in a different resin.

Here - I found it: ...Nexeven will walk this path on her high heel feet with her magnetic platform soles which will be in translucent blue resin; because she walks only into light...

19. Oh wow! That's cool!!

20. I'm so impatient to have my Iracebeth and Nexeven!!!