1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Darak Doll 40cm Mini Discussion Part 1

Dec 18, 2012

1. This is a discussion thread for Darak Doll 40cm mini dolls.

Company website - http://www.darak-i.com/
      ------------------------------------------------------

Darak Doll is a new Korean BJD company that has two minis to offer - Remi and Semi (both 41.5cm tall). They were both recently sold through Nine9Style, where I managed to grab Remi! Anyone else take the plunge? Or, gave it some serious thought? :D

I really like the body lines of these girls - they are pear shaped without being overly exaggerated. The faces are pretty adorable, too!

2. I think Semi is really beautiful, too bad the ordering period is over.

3. The body is really captivating, especially the movable version. So full of harmony. Thanks for pointing them out, I had not heard about them before. Be sure to show your girl and tell us all about her when you get her!^^

4. Seems to be too late for these girls. I wonder if the company will offer more dolls in the future. I like the body a lot, it has a nice natural pear shape and looks pretty posable.

5. That's what drew me to them - the body. I love how different it is from the standard BJD body, but yet still natural. They also have a tiny tummy, which is very cute! I wonder how difficult these girls will be to dress.

I hope that they are offered again in the future, but I bet it all depends on how well they sold this first round.

6. Oh wow, I wish I had known about this company when these girls were available, they are both gorgeous. It looks like they came with a lot of cool extra stuff too:(

7. I heard that Darak is making their homepage now.
      Also I'm attaching the picture of my non make-up Remi.

[​IMG]

#7 Sevee, Jan 28, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    8. He makes a very cute boy, Sevee, thanks for sharing!
      I'll be waiting for the Darak website <3

9. Sevee, thank you for sharing! It's great to see owner pictures :) It's such a beautiful sculpt!

Edit: My Remi is "on shipping" from Nine9Style! If she doesn't get held up in customs, she should be here Monday or Tuesday!!! :sumomo:

10. I have added some links of Remi's picture here in 2013.
      But since now(2017) that links don't work, I deleted it. Sorry!

#10 Sevee, Feb 18, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    11. Oh~ More photos please~

12. Sevee, thank you so much for the congrats! Remi should arrive on Tuesday - I can't wait!

Your boy looks great! I actually had no idea the sculpt had little teethies <3 I'd love to see more pictures! You can create a Gallery thread and link to it, or, I just created a Photo Sharing thread here - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?563432

13. Remi looks like such an adorable sculpt ; u ; Hope the website comes soon ;;!

14. Remi is quite cute! They do seem to have a domain name booked, but the site is not up yet. I guess they still need some time to set up shop!

Meanwhile, I received my Remi, who unfortunately came damaged. Box opening thread - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?563735

15. I'm totally subscribing to this thread in hopes of more owner pics, and info on when their next ordering period is. I absolutely LOOOVE Semi, especially her dreaming head. Arg, I wish I could have gotten in on the first ordering period. I want the sleeping head and the heeled feet and the pretty box. ;~;

16. These dolls are precious! I absolutely love the unique body lines and the incredible attention to detail. I love the photos of the new body with the extra thigh joint, and the sleeping head... very interested! I can't wait for them to have a website ready. :)

17. Sevee
      Very beautiful!

18. Ive seen darak dolls on photos :)
      Beautiglful yet unique body and the box is made of wood