1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Doll Dear Shine Line

Nov 24, 2012

1. I knew it was only a matter of time before Dear Mine ventures into larger dolls! I'm glad to see more SD-sized anthros hitting the market. I'm curious what type of body she would be compatible with. Diana has a very interesting face. It is very unlike their previous cat sculpts (which are also interesting, just very different!). I think it's the more pinched open mouth that makes the sculpt so unique.

2. I know, and I think it is wonderful! It's so different than anything I've ever seen, and even though I've never been fond of SDs, I might have to get her.

3. Ooooh....dear shine photos up ....she is beautiful!

4. Is it wrong that Diana's face reminds me of the Who's from the live-action version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

5. Hee heeeee! Your right! And I love it!!!

6. I adore Diana, she is a must get for me. :3 I don't see any details about makeup, so I'm guessing she will come blank? (I'd prefer it that way actually.) I see she will also become a basic at some point, so I wonder if there is a body secretly in the works to go with her. I do hope so, I love how the Dear Lover line poses and the graceful lines. ^_^

7. Britt7399- She is adorable! I'd get her in a heartbeat if I had a fitting character for her! ^^

8. I could be wrong but I would have expected for Diana, Dearmine would have at least used the infinitidoll SID13 girl body or something close to it to test her head out on but from the look of the hands in the black-and-white facebook photo that's definitely not the infinitidoll girl body. I am then really wondering at what size exactly her head is. Also, as she will just be a head-release at first I wonder what resin colour she will be released in. I'm expecting they'd be probably looking at just normal or possibly normal and white to make it easier to find resin matches.

9. It's in her description saying she's slightly darker than their normal skin as so it can match "most other company's skin" as they said. I do not know which companies specifically they are talking about though because all of them can be so different :| I myself am not that big of a fan of her :roll: To me I really love when sculpts are given softer features where as she has her's as being so defined. Like her large lips and her cheek bones are so strong it makes her eyes look smaller and also the way her face-up is she looks old and tired.:ablah: But that is just my opinion; beauty in the eye of the beholder of course ;)

10. Ah, my fault for not checking and seeing Dearmine had actually already gone and posted her up on their main page :doh

Very true about the colour...a darker shade of normal to match which companies' resin tone? I'm guessing they had to be using something as a reference,as there are so many versions of "normal" out there.
      For some reason she's really starting to grow on me now...perhaps it's the fact she has those gorgeous little painted in teeth, and I have a real thing for toothy dolls :kitty2

11. She has teeth? I did not even notice :o I am wondering if maybe it is just the face-up that may be turning me away and perhaps she could look better in the other form of her coming out. But for now she just has not grown on me :yawn guess I'm a lucky one :lol:

12. I posted on Dear Mine's Q&A, asking what their recommendations for a body would be, and also inquiring about the possibility of Dear Mine releasing a body for her in the future. "Normal" resin varies so wildly from company to company that I wouldn't risk buying a body without very specific color matching references.

She's quite interesting and I love the concept of the "rose" ear. I'm also very curious to see the second version of her.

13. Anna - Please share when you hear back from them if you can. I'd love to know their body recommendations too. ^_^

14. Will do! :) I suppose I shouldn't expect a reply until at least Monday, but I hope that it comes sooner rather than later. I'd like to start looking at my options before she goes on sale.

15. The rose on the ear is a nice detail.

16. Anna, I also look forward to hearing your response from Wizard as well as I really would be interested in knowing what shade of "normal" they were trying to go for. Then we can all better consider which body / bodies might make a good match.

17. No answer to my Q&A inquiry yet, but they did upload pictures of Diana J. rose. I love this face-up and concept quite a bit more than F. rose! Very excited about her release now :) What does everyone else think? Which version do you like more?

18. *Hops into this discussion*

Hi all, I've also been smitten with Dear mine's latest SD anthro girl!
      Actually, I have been following her release since the release of her black and white pictures, and I find more charming in White skin than NS. Does anyone feel this way too?

19. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, both versions of Diana are in what they call fine normal skin. I love the Jewel Rose Diana's face up much more, though. It's stunning!